Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 (408 Views)

Trump/Biden Presidential Debate Holds On June 27. / Rare Gold Coin Of Julius Caesar's Assasination Resurfaces After 2000 Years (Pix) / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by Righteousness89(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
The first solar eclipse of 2020, a rare annular eclipse, will appear in the heavens over Israel on Sunday. According to academicians, this type of eclipse described as a “ring of fire” was responsible for Joshua’s miraculous ‘stopping of the sun’ during battle exactly 3,227 years ago.

Joshua 10:13
13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

The eclipse will be visible for a very short time in a 60-kilometer wide path traversing Africa and the Central African Republic, Congo, Ethiopia, Pakistan, India, and China. The eclipse will begin to be visible in Israel at 7:26 AM local time, reach its peak one hour later, and disappear at 9:26. The sun will be 99% obscured by the moon, making the sun’s corona appear as a ring of fire around the dark circle of the moon.

An annular eclipse occurs when the Sun and Moon are exactly in line with the Earth, but the apparent size of the Moon is smaller than that of the Sun. Hence the Sun appears as a very bright ring, or annulus, surrounding the dark disk of the Moon. This is, essentially, the opposite of a supermoon, when the moon is close to the earth making it appear larger. Sunday’s annular eclipse is especially rare as it comes in the summer. The Earth’s orbit around the Sun is elliptical, making the Earth’s distance from the Sun vary throughout the year. This affects the apparent size of the Sun. When Earth is at its farthest distance from the Sun in early July, a total eclipse is somewhat more likely, whereas conditions favor an annular eclipse when Earth approaches its closest distance to the Sun in early January.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/152472/rare-ring-of-fire-eclipse-from-book-of-joshua-to-appear-on-june-21/

1 Like

Re: Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by Righteousness89(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
The signs of the end is everywhere. In the sun in the sky, in the star,on land, on sea, everywhere!

Living life Without JESUS is a great risk

Live Ready Folks!

Just any moment! The big one will hit the Earth!

4 Likes

Re: Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by EzzyCarter: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmnnnnn
Re: Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
The sign of your end is everywhere. Your type is a risk to humanity. If your parents raised you as a Muslim it is very clear that you would be part of those Boko Haram bandits by now. Foolish religious extremist.
It is time for you and your foolish type of people to pick up some sense and stop all this your nonsense. Although I know common sense is not common, please help yourself. Righteousfool89

Righteousness89:
The signs of the end is everywhere. In the sun in the sky, in the star,on land, on sea, everywhere!

Live Ready Folks!

4 Likes

Re: Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by XXXXTENTACION: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Live Ready Folks!

Even if the world were to end tommorow i will still plant my apple. -abraham lincoln.

instead of you to invest your time and plan a great future for yourself you are thinking of rapture. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by VirginFinder: 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Living life Wwithout JESUS is a great risk

Live Rready Ffolks!

Just any moment! The big one will hit the Eearth!
Re: Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by dermmy(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Live Ready Folks!

This is not the first time the world would experience eclipse ok. So tying rapture to Eclipse is what i dont understand. As christians we are to prepare for the D-day with or without eclipse. Just preach this Gospel jejely and let it be based on pure love of God for mankind. Eclipse has nothing to do with rapture ok. Na so you go dey praise President Trump dey tie his blunders to rapture. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by bcomputer101: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Live Ready Folks!

Pele ooo woli.
You are nothing but a mere ROBOT.
Make good use of your time and stop jumping up and down like a mouse on every thread.
Re: Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by Righteousness89(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2020
bcomputer101:

Pele ooo woli.
You are nothing but a mere ROBOT.
Make good use of your time and stop jumping up and down like a mouse on every thread.

My Brother what's the problem?
What did I do to you?

You jumped into my Thread and you Murmuring!

You seriously need JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Rare ‘ring Of Fire’ Eclipse “from Book Of Joshua” To Appear On June 21 by VirginFinder: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Bbrother what's the problem?
What did I do to you?

You jumped into my Tthread and you Mmurmuring!

You seriously need JESUS!

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Protesters Placed Sacrifice In Front Of Embassy Of Nigeria In France / How Will Buhari Respond To Trump Re-election ? / A Tribute To Qassem Soleimani -by Abdullahi Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.