Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira (1492 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / How Can I Get A Loan Of 3 Million Naira Without Collateral? / BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by Tesclaros(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
I have a very nice standard house, a nice car.. anybody interested in giving out a loan of 3mil can come n inspect my properties and choose any as a collateral. I’ll pay back in 11 months time

Please let me know your interest thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by Tesclaros(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Still in need pls
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by ProdigyConsults(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tesclaros:
I have a very nice standard house, a nice car.. anybody interested in giving out a loan of 3mil can come n inspect my properties and choose any as a collateral. I’ll pay back in 11 months time

Please let me know your interest thank you

Have you tried Rosabon Financials. They give good loan with collaterals.
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by abolajidammy: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
I also need a loan to improve my business, I am just a young school leaver trying to survive but I have a working business and I promise to pay back in space of a year...here is my phone number 08066594912 and my functioning WhatsApp number 08108916501 I don't mind if there will be interest on it , I have a shop you can come see what I do , I sell poultry feeds and drugs
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by abolajidammy: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
I also need a loan to improve my business, I am just a young school leaver trying to survive but I have a working business and I promise to pay back in space of a year with interest...here is my phone number 08066594912, 08108916501
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by Tesclaros(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
ProdigyConsults:

Have you tried Rosabon Financials. They give good loan with collaterals.
yea

Summited an application though
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by ProdigyConsults(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tesclaros:
yea

Summited an application though

Okay, did they call send you a link for a survey or test or something to go thru. Cos that's what they first do and after you at through with it, they follow up with a mail and then a phone call on your application.
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by Tesclaros(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2020
ProdigyConsults:

Okay, did they call send you a link for a survey or test or something to go thru. Cos that's what they first do and after you at through with it, they follow up with a mail and then a phone call on your application.
no call yet
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by ProdigyConsults(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tesclaros:
no call yet

Shey you are in Lagos na?? Try call them. Their customer service number is on their website.

Please make sure you don't call that number that was dropped to you in NL here. The guy na scammer. Be safe pls
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by Tesclaros(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
ProdigyConsults:

Shey you are in Lagos na?? Try call them. Their customer service number is on their website.

Please make sure you don't call that number that was dropped to you in NL here. The guy na scammer. Be safe pls
I’m not in lagos and do you mean the guy on the picture below?

Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by ProdigyConsults(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tesclaros:
I’m not in lagos and do you mean the guy on the picture below?

Yes. I checked his profile on here. (It looks fishy)

Which state are u based in then??
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by Tesclaros(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
ProdigyConsults:

Yes. I checked his profile on here. (It looks fishy)

Which state are u based in then??
I’m in uyo right now
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by ProdigyConsults(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tesclaros:
I’m in uyo right now

Okay. I would advice you try the bank where your main account have good records of deposit (credit). Even if it's your business account. You should be able to secure such loan from them.

All the best bro
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by Tesclaros(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
ProdigyConsults:

Okay. I would advice you try the bank where your main account have good records of deposit (credit). Even if it's your business account. You should be able to secure such loan from them.

All the best bro
I bank with zenith.. they say they don’t do mortgage or asset loan
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by ProdigyConsults(m): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Tesclaros:
I bank with zenith.. they say they don’t do mortgage or asset loan

Bros, if to say na Union Bank ehn, na then go even dey beg u to collect loan. Union sure die for that level.
Re: I Need Urgent Loan Of 3 Million Naira by Tesclaros(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
ProdigyConsults:

Bros, if to say na Union Bank ehn, na then go even dey beg u to collect loan. Union sure die for that level.
nice

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria! / Your Window To China Business / I Need An Exporter Of Ginger Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.