Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension (44236 Views)

Adams Oshiomole's Suspension Has Been Lifted By APC Excos In Etsako, Edo State / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by Sunnyja: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
michlins:
Obaseki for wait in APC with his machineries and then drwon oshomole. That way both of them will go down together. Right now,it looks like oshomole will survive and Obaseki isn't sure if winning.
How will Oshiomole survive?! The only recongnised APC exco in Edo state is that of Obaseki's group. The Obaseki's sponsored exco is still in tact to wreck havoc should in case Oshiomole play smart. They are like tsetse fly aggressivly perching on the scrotum.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by AroleOduduwa2: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
and who know obaseki before?

Meanwhile, how much oshomole demanded from obaseki as his godfather.
And PDP is demanding 50% commissioner,
What oshomole you call godfather could not ask.

You guys just type before thinking
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by michlins(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sunnyja:
How will Oshiomole survive?! The only recongnised APC exco in Edo state is that of Obaseki's group. The Obaseki's sponsored exco is still in tact to wreck havoc should in case Oshiomole play smart. They are like tsetse fly aggressivly perching on the scrotum.
oh really. I thought they decamped with him
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by annyz: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
tinsel:

Must the chairman be there? Majority

Yes! Chairman or vice chairman must be there to append signature before it can be legally accepted in such situation.

1 Like

Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by Jesusloveyou: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

You guys just type before thinking
Iamundisputed:

You better stop typing nonsense...
two of you don't have sense.

Why not spot out the nonsense from what I wrote.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by eseosa77(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

It does not need ratification.the legal exco is that of imuse
Who told you imuse is the authentic chairman

Court Retains Anselm Ojezua as Edo APC Chairman
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by Jesusloveyou: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sunnyja:
hahahahahaha,
All this ipob are really nuisance in Nigeria.

Ojezua is no longer a member of APC,
And if the rest factional exco support obaseki, that will be anti party, they will suspended.
Meanwhile is not that faction that will conduct the primary.
Oshomole has already sent the names of his faction to inec.
That is how the court err,
Those five members that suspended oshomole will not participate in the primary because their names are not in the list with inec.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by Jesusloveyou: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
eseosa77:

ojezua that were has be suspended.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by tinsel: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
annyz:

Yes! Chairman or vice chairman must be there to append signature before it can be legally accepted in such situation.
And the vice is there.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by tonididdy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Expect a counter from team APC B
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by osazsky(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
This document has been doctored..all I see there is secretary and treasurer u Cant make this decision without the chairman ...even if it's only the chairman against 30 of them..all these tactics won't work the damage has already been done
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by Dansuqi: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
eseosa77:

Which court? When
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by osazsky(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
tinsel:

And the vice is there.
did u go to sch...where is d chairman..until d chairman speaks oshiomole remains suspended.. all these miscreants done collect money and want to quickly cash out.i guess the chairman didn't accept their offer hence they all acted on thier own accord
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by ernieboy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha,
All this ipob are really nuisance in Nigeria.

Ojezua is no longer a member of APC,
And if the rest factional exco support obaseki, that will be anti party, they will suspended.
Meanwhile is not that faction that will conduct the primary.
Oshomole has already sent the names of his faction to inec.
That is how the court err,
Those five members that suspended oshomole will not participate in the primary because their names are not in the list with inec.
oya the matter of ojezua is in court and until the court decides he remains the chairman.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by osazsky(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
eseosa77:

u are educated sir
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by Ubdavis(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2020
osizi06:
Wards get mouth for this kain matter? angry

U no no?
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
ernieboy:
oya the matter of ojezua is in court and until the court decides he remains the chairman.
just ignore them..if I deny tell people say apc nor go get candidate them go they ague..now see problem and confusion recycling itself
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
ernieboy:
just ignore them..if I dey tell people say apc nor go get candidate them go they ague..now see problem and confusion recycling itself
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by osazsky(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
ernieboy:
if u endorse from ur ward .the statement must be signed by the state chairman..because he has signed the suspension notice from the ward before tendering it in court..if u are reversing that act it must follow the same process.now the prob is..who is edo state apc chairman..ojezua apc or epm chairman...see confusion everywhere ..i feel for iyamu...the court haw not yet decided on ojezua fate..I thrust the court to adjourn the case to next month after the pry..another issue is that who will sign on iyamu from as national chairman and national secretary..if the wrong person signs and the court does otherwise..to innec iyamu didn't represent apc.who go come solve the matter.na the matter we deny try settle since yesterday. How did oshiomole get himself entangled in this mess..I guess it was greed and dictatorship...na now I dey respect oyegun..see hot seat and he stayed there for 3years

Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by tinsel: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
did u go to sch...where is d chairman..until d chairman speaks oshiomole remains suspended.. all these miscreants done collect money and want to quickly cash out.i guess the chairman didn't accept their offer hence they all acted on thier own accord
You are actually the ignorant one here. 17 out of 26 signed. Supposing tomorrow this majority suspends the chairman as well? My 10 years old boy will not have your thinking.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by greenandy: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

POLITICS NIGERIA has obtained copies of a resolution signed by 17 out of 26 members of the APC Executive Committee in Ward 10 in Etsako West LGA of Edo state lifting the suspension of Adams Oshiomole.

The committee suspended Oshiomole as a member of the party in November 2019 over his dispute with state governor, Godwin Obaseki.

However, the removal of the suspension is coming a day after Obaseki defected to the opposition peoples democratic party.

See the resolutions below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-apc-resolution-lifting-oshiomoles-suspension-emerges-photos/

Lexus Jeeps overnight - that’s what these signatories here are going for now.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by MoIbrahim: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
AntonVince:
No Chairman?
Dead on Arrival.
cheesy grin
Chairman wey go soon follow im Oga run go PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by One4me: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
AntonVince:
No Chairman?
Dead on Arrival.
cheesy grin

Stop decieving yourself.
Chairman PRESIDES over the Meeting but the Secretary CONVENES the Meeting.

If, for whatever reasons, the Chairman decides to ABSENT himself from the Meeting, as long as a QUORUM is formed (and we can see that ALL other PRINCIPAL OFFICERS were present and signed-off on this resolution), the DECISIONS TAKEN at that Meeting is VALID and BINDING.

Worst case, those majority Officials would IMPEACH such CHAIRMAN by Monday Next.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by One4me: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
osazsky:
This document has been doctored..all I see there is secretary and treasurer u Cant make this decision without the chairman ...even if it's only the chairman against 30 of them..all these tactics won't work the damage has already been done

Illiterate talking! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by AntonVince: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
One4me:

Stop decieving yourself.
Chairman PRESIDES over the Meeting but the Secretary CONVENES[/color] the Meeting.

If, for whatever reasons, the Chairman decides to ABSENT himself[/color] from the Meeting, as long as a QUORUM is formed (and we can see that ALL other PRINCIPAL OFFICERS were present and signed-off on this resolution), the DECISIONS TAKEN at that Meeting is VALID and BINDING.

Worst case, those majority Officials would IMPEACH such CHAIRMAN by Monday Next.

The bolded portion should have preceded the lifting of Oshio's suspension...but I doubt if that is feasible any longer.
He has been thoroughly humiliated nonetheless. cheesy grin
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by authority2006(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
MadeInTokyo:

grin grin grin

Audio Suspension lifting to give some Oshiomole zombies hope

See Trap See Trap
First the lifting of the Suspension must be ratified by the Obaski sponsored Edo state APC which the only recognized Edo APC chapter by the courts of law, any other ratification is null and void.

The only APC chapter recognized by the courts to conduct Edo APC primaries is the Obaseki sponsored Edo APC led by Barrister Ojezua
The Oshiomole sponsored illegal Edo APC chapter led by Colonel Imasue executed the lifting of the Suspension will be declared null and void in any court or competence jurisdiction.
The courts only recognized the Obaseki sponsored Ojezua led Edo APC Chapter, any other chapter is illegal and not recognized by the courts
APC will have no candidate in Edo state [/b]

Obaseki is no longer a member of apc in Edo state. Any exco member in APC is either aligned or get hammered on the head. Simple as abc

1 Like

Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by One4me: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2020
AntonVince:

The bolded portion should have preceded the lifting of Oshio's suspension...but I doubt if that is feasible any longer.
He has been thoroughly humiliated nonetheless. cheesy grin

I agree with you in hindsight, that they should have suspended the Chairman but as you know, their has to be a "cause" to fire or suspend him!
If there is not cause and you do so, you are opening his firing to litigation and possible restoration.

Now that he has been engaging in obvious anti-party activities, they will either suspend or remove him on Monday, with "cause".
Chairman is done for already, at that point and they can still rubber-stamp their decision to re-instate Oshiomole in his ward.

Humiliated? Yes.
But can he and will he be re-instated? Certainly YES.

But you see, one day is a long time in Politics, Obaseki is hinging all his survival on winning the Edo Governorship (2nd term) and that is like playing NaijaBet and boasting you will win. grin grin
Experience tells us otherwise, probability is like 10%, not zero though.

If not for Buhari schemeing to ensure that the Presidency remains in the North for another 8yrs, Obaseki would have been gone a long time.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by AntonVince: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2020
One4me:

I agree with you in hindsight, that they should have suspended the Chairman but as you know, their has to be a "cause" to fire or suspend him!
If there is not cause and you do so, you are opening his firing to litigation and possible restoration.

Now that he has been engaging in obvious anti-party activities, they will either suspend or remove him on Monday, with "cause".
Chairman is done for already, at that point and they can still rubber-stamp their decision to re-instate Oshiomole in his ward.

Humiliated? Yes.
But can he and will he be re-instated? Certainly YES.

But you see, one day is a long time in Politics, Obaseki is hinging all his survival on winning the Edo Governorship (2nd term) and that is like playing NaijaBet and boasting you will win. grin grin
Experience tells us otherwise, probability is like 10%, not zero though.

If not for Buhari schemeing to ensure that the Presidency remains in the North for another 8yrs, Obaseki would have been gone a long time.

While I don't entirely agree with all your points, I'd say bravo nonetheless for your dispassionate analysis of issues.
The bolded portion is exactly what I've all along been trying to make people see...and that's why Obaseki will win in September. cheesy grin

Only a neophyte will fail to see that " as it was with the PDP in 2014, so it is now with the APC". Things will become clearer by 2022 when the real re-alignments begin.

Bamidelee, Dansuqi, johnmartus, seunmsg, DEROX, LegengHero, waledeji, Grayoso, princedebola201, Mraphel, JAMO84
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2020
AntonVince:

While I don't entirely agree with all your points, I'd say bravo nonetheless for your dispassionate analysis of issues.
The bolded portion is exactly what I've all along been trying to make people see...and that's why Obaseki will win in September. cheesy grin

Only a neophyte will fail to see that " as it was with the PDP in 2014, so it is now with the APC". Things will become clearer by 2022 when the real re-alignments begin.

Bamidelee, Dansuqi, johnmartus, seunmsg, DEROX, LegengHero, waledeji, Grayoso, princedebola201, Mraphel, JAMO84

Bro don't worry, the people they're playing the game with knows the game better. Ipob and there sponsor's would be ejected before 2022.
God willing, they won't have peace. All those trying to undermine Tinubu will not know peace.

2 Likes

Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by Dansuqi: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2020
AntonVince:

Why did the saraki led defection not kill APC? So because buhari wants power to remain in the north,it will automatically happen?
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by johnmartus(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2020
You're very right bro. Court supposedly throw the case for lacking evidence to back their claims. The matter supposed settle within the party amicably.
About 2023 ApC need a vibrant and committed person like oshiomole Otherwise the party will go down in history.

Buhari is not helping the matter at all I believe the presidency intervention on the issue finally dethroned Adam as a national chairman. These mere ward excos can't do anything .
Jorussia:
Ward excos are 23 in numbers.Suspension of a member/officer of a political party is not a big deal.When a person is suspended and he/she fails to appeal,the suspension can be lifted at any time. According to the Constitution of APC Adams Oshiomhole,as a former governor/national officer of the party can only be said to be suspended if the NWC of the adopts its suspension from ward to South/South executive of the party.Muiz Banire(then national legal adviser of APC)was suspended as a member of APC from ward to state and his suspension was inconsequential because the NWC under Oyegun did not ratify it.Obaseki and his co travellers were only looking for a court order in order to embarrass Oshiomhole.The court order itself is an abuse of court process as the substantive suit before the court is for the court to rule that Adams Oshiomhole was validly suspended by his ward.Even if the court rule that Oshiomhole was validly suspended by his ward,and the majority of ward excos lift his suspension he automatically resume office.I fear that APC maybe very weak by 2020.
Re: APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension by DEROX: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
AntonVince:

why mention Mr? Abeg its not by fault no vote for jagaban after all its just 5% that couldn't stop buhari despite his flops cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / 'Because Of Cow': Daily Trust Apologizes OverHate Speech Report, Nigerians React / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.