Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Once Thought Of Closing My Instagram Account- Taaooma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Thought Of Closing My Instagram Account- Taaooma (1241 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Slimcase: A Female Fan Stripped On My Instagram Video / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Thought Of Closing My Instagram Account- Taaooma by splendid22(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Apaokagi Maryam better known as Taaooma is a popular social media comedienne and infuencer.In this interview with TheNewsGuru, she opens up on how it all began

You have been doing comedy for some time, how did it all start?

It all started five years ago. Abula inspired me to start. He thought me how to use the camera, and an editing software called premiere pro. He used to make comedy visual effects skits then so I got interested too and glory be to Almighty Allah everything is going smoothly.

How were you able to build such a huge following on social media?

Allahmdulilah it’s only God and consistency that made it happen. You just have to know what your fans want, then delivery all the time.

Have you ever considered closing your Instagram page?
Years back, I thought of it at some point. When I thought of how long it will take me to get here.

Can you share the weird experiences you have had online?
One weird experience I have had online is that there are lots of parody accounts with my name, they are just too much.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-once-thought-of-closing-my-instagram-account-taaooma/

Re: I Once Thought Of Closing My Instagram Account- Taaooma by will2lead(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Get yours now
Re: I Once Thought Of Closing My Instagram Account- Taaooma by Chicent(m): 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Taaoma to the world. It paid off las las. kudos baby gal
Re: I Once Thought Of Closing My Instagram Account- Taaooma by BuhariEXPlAINED: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Front page chances? 2%

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Gorgeous “no Make Up” Photo+video / Rita Ora Goes Topless As She Sunbathes With Her Boyfriend Romain Gavras (photos) / "Sending You Peace & Love" - Bbnaija Kimoprah Shares Stunning Photos From London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.