Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians (392 Views)

That Video Of Clueless Ifeanyi Ubah -By Chinedu Obigwe / Recent Supreme Court Rulings: Farooq Kperogi Shares Bunch Of Plantain Photo / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians by waldigit: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
APC is s scam. But PDP is shamelessly open fraud. They can never change. Nigeria need to be born again.
Re: PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
waldigit:
APC is s scam. But PDP is shamelessly open fraud. They can never change.
Nigeria need to be born again.
mehn you know weytin dey sup.... I go abuja for holiday my aunty house, she na perm sec for una ministry of finance... Mehn no sleeping o... No dullin... Politicians go come argue for morning on tv but for night na all of them go gather for party dey share our national cake... Nothing like apc or pdp for there o.... I was only fortunate enough to talk to the NPS(prison service) director.... People dey flex on top tax payer money o
Re: PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
Make person just drop atomic bomb make nigeria start all over again
Re: PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians by bottlewater1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
thariodamaniac:
mehn you know weytin dey sup.... I go abuja for holiday my aunty house, she na perm sec for una ministry of finance... Mehn no sleeping o... No dullin... Politicians go come argue for morning on tv but for night na all of them go gather for party dey share our national cake... Nothing like apc or pdp for there o.... I was only fortunate enough to talk to the NPS(prison service) director.... People dey flex on top tax payer money o

can you imagine

and the annoying thing is what is happening in edo state

that alone put Nigeria in a laughing stock

1 Like

Re: PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians by helinues: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wakie wakie Nigerians grin cheesy
Re: PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians by helinues: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
thariodamaniac:

When politicians from different political party sometimes meet to discuss what topic to use to distract Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
bottlewater1:

can you imagine

and the annoying thing is what is happening in edo state

that alone put Nigeria in a laughing stock
i dey weep when i see people won die on top politicians mata.... If they only knew

1 Like

Re: PDP Is A Bunch Of Clueless Politicians by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

When politicians from different political party sometimes meet to discuss what topic to use to distract Nigerians..
lol... Forget o.... I no believe say any country play politics pass nigeria..
One moment they say sometin... Leta they deny...
Its just like catching a child steal meat... He knows you caught him but he will deny it with his life... Thats politicians for you

(1) (Reply)

India Has An Anti-defection Law, Should Nigeria Replicate It Too? / This Is Why I Insult My Elders Nnamdi Kanu Explains Himself VIDEO / Edo People Deserve Obaseki Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.