Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

yes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / yes (1223 Views)

Are You Using Lagos Plate Number Or Know Anyone Using ? If Yes, Stop Here Now!!! / ‼️‼️‼️ Wait! Stop You!! Yes You‼️ Read This. Telegram Car Request Channel‼️ / yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

yes by HEAVEN4444: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
ok
Re: yes by TPound(m): 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
so my daily runner car which i use to do my daily grind is a toyota avensis. Now when there is a thunderstorm i find there is puddle of water on the backseat carpets on both sides. I did some search and someone said it is some drainage hose that is clogged or pulled out. Anyone with this problem and is it an easy fix ? cheap or expensive ? Thanks

Does it have sunroof?

2 Likes

Re: yes by HEAVEN4444: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
TPound:

Does it have sunroof?
no it doesnt
Re: yes by chukel(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
so my daily runner car which i use to do my daily grind is a toyota avensis. Now when there is a thunderstorm i find there is puddle of water on the backseat carpets on both sides. I did some search and someone said it is some drainage hose that is clogged or pulled out. Anyone with this problem and is it an easy fix ? cheap or expensive ? Thanks
check your door rubber trims/seal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: yes by HEAVEN4444: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
chukel:
check your door rubber trims/seal
yeah thanks i will tomorrow some guy on youtube said its clogged hose under the windshiedl wiper this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW63D_9vbn8
Re: yes by chukel(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
yeah thanks i will tomorrow some guy on youtube said its clogged hose under the windshiedl wiper this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW63D_9vbn8
I wonder How it will travel from the wiper shield cowl area in front of the engine firewall, leave the floor of the front seat and pool at the floor of the back seat. Still check it out. But the 2 cars are different.

1 Like

Re: yes by HEAVEN4444: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
chukel:
I wonder How it will travel from the wiper shield cowl area in front of the engine firewall, leave the floor of the front seat and pool at the floor of the back seat. Still check it out. But the 2 cars are different.
That is the exact question i had too but he said it goes through the door panel threshold or something like that but yeah thats a good question. In the comment section people with different models of cars seem to have the same issues resolved with what this guy told them. I will give it a look tomorrow to see if i can try what he said Thanks for your time
Re: yes by TPound(m): 12:58am On Jun 21, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
no it doesnt

Check the chrome of the rear windshield
Re: yes by HEAVEN4444: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
TPound:

Check the chrome of the rear windshield
Yeah thanks bro
Re: yes by rukyboy(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2020
TPound:

Does it have sunroof?

I have the same problem. And my car has a sunroof. Any ideas?
Re: yes by TPound(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2020
rukyboy:

I have the same problem. And my car has a sunroof. Any ideas?

The drain hose is clogged... Let a panel beater help Declogg the hose
Re: yes by rukyboy(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2020
TPound:

The drain hose is clogged... Let a panel beater help Declogg the hose

Where is this drain hose located

(1) (Reply)

Must My Tyre Chop Fufu? Vulcanizers Come And Explain / Is The 2023 Toyota Crown The Best NEW Luxury Sedan To BUY? / House Please, What Is The Solution To A Peougeot 605 With A Stiffing Steering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.