Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note (1397 Views)

Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Ogun: EFCC Releases Names Of 42 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ilaro (Photos) / NANS, SUG President Clash At The South Africa Embassy In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Bhadmus77(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Embattled SUG President of Ilaro Poly, who was allegedly accused of being a member of a cult group drops suicidal Note.
On his arrest early this year, he claimed the School Management set him up because of how determined he is in fighting for the welfarism of his students
Glory be to God for this probably the last breathe in my nostrils, no matter how fainting it may seem. More importantly, this may be the last thing I write since my hope to write statement of accounts, proffer economic solutions to the Nigeria financial problems has been dashed and shattered by the powers that be. I accepted to study Banking and Finance to fulfill my dreams but all I live to write now is suicide note.

I was arrested on the 9th of February, 2020 and got transferred to the Nigeria Police Force Headquarter, Eleweran, Ogun State. I was detained for 144 hours before being charged to court finally on the 17th of February, 2020.
It's being 114 days now since my case got adjourned, and to my utmost dismay, no individual or group has done anything to revamp my hope.

They say if you are silent in the days of adversity, you have taken the side of the oppressor. Now the question is, "Who is raising a voice in my favour?"

Is it a crime to stand against the annihilation of the management against the students that gave me a mandate to defend their interest?

Is it a crime for me to object the hike in accommodation price in the interest of striving Nigeria students?

Is it a crime for me to send a red signal to the management in their quest to increase school fees, while pointing them to other means of IGR to execute their projects?

Let no one mourn me when I finally pass on into the luminary realm, for when I need the continued support of activists, comrades, stakeholders, and sane individuals in the society to make me sail this trying time, no one, I mean no one was seen.

Truly yours,

Comr. Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji
(Once upon a time advocate of the masses)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
I do say this, Nigeria matter get as e be undecided undecided..
The problem being faced with this country is beyond comprehension, how will you go to the extent of blackmailing becuz the person is trying to be sane in an unsane environment undecided undecided undecided.
In fact, tho I am young, but HV seen alot, that made me really give up on this country..
I was telling a friend I want to drop the presidential post I am hoping to contest for.. undecided undecided undecided.. am not that scared, but believe me, I will get more enemies I tell you..
I am a plain no nonsense lady, If I say no, it is no.. etc.. some of my lecturers self, had advise I drop it, and be the vice etc.
But, the guy I was told to vice, we no grew at all undecided undecided.
This society is beyond what u can comprehend.. I will always say this..
As in, this bad fellow don't want anyone to stand in their ways. And they are ready to do anything, to make it happen..
I wish him all the best cry cry cry
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lol you don't even know if the judge is a Fraternity member in a bigger boys lodge you want to delete yourself .Biko drink ice water,nothing is what dying for but love.Adversity makes the man.

1 Like

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
A sane Nigeria is an illusion, it can never be attained.. not at all.. undecided undecided unless God himself scatter everything and start afresh.. or he do factory resetting for our brains undecided undecided
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by illicit(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
When u dey do cultism, who send u

3 Likes

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
That cultist wants to garner pity and sympathy from us abi?? It can't work. He's a cultist and should bear the consequences of his actions
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Police matter difficult for here, all those their "suspected criminals confessions" can't be trusted.

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by espn(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
azmanaty02:
That cultist wants to garner pity and sympathy from us abi?? It can't work. He's a cultist and should bear the consequences of his actions
we never can be so sure...We are in a very useless society...
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by timibare(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Senior MAN like him nor suppose dey fear like this naaaa
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Gibsonworld05(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pls, I need clarification o. Is this guy truly a cultist or He was blackmailed??

I remember vividly that he was caught red-handed in his cultist attire.

2 Likes

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Think9ja(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Comedy Central present

Federal Republic of Nigeria

In this country the more you look, the less you see.

Who do we believe? The accused or the accuser?
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Bhadmus77(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
illicit:
How sure are u that he's a cultist

1 Like

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Bhadmus77(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
azmanaty02:
Don't jump into conclusion.. If u followed this story from the onset, u will know he was set up
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by illicit(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bhadmus77:
How sure are u that he's a cultist
he was caught red handed and wearing red regalia among known cultists in a bush

1 Like

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by XXLMANDIGO: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
He should write Suicide Note 2. This one is so vague and lack comprehension; like how did you end up in NBM attire?

Also he is a coward if he chicken out this way especially if he is on the side of truth. Great Men face adversities and adversaries. We read in the Bible how Jesus Christ fasted for 40 days and 40 nights to prepare for the bigger challenges that was to come. Life itself is a battlefield.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Bhadmus77(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
illicit:

he was caught red handed and wearing red regalia among known cultists in a bush
May God not let us see what Yoruba call "Akoba, Adaba"
Hmm... Pray u don't get set up..
And for everyone who Knows the guy well knows hes very easy going
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by FastestGirl: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
So you mean say person sew nbm hierarchy cloth come still put you for bush to frame you I weak o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by dangotesmummy: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Liar

You never see a thief or raap1st admit that he is one.he will always have an excuse or reason
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by rydow(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sad!
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Jabioro: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bhadmus77:

Don't jump into conclusion.. If u followed this story from the onset, u will know he was set up
How comes he was set up? Can you prove it..the two others be guy didn't deny there involvement..he was caught in the bush where they are conveyed meeting..the other members took their heel, unfortunately for him he was napped..

1 Like

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by dangotesmummy: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I do say this, Nigeria matter get as e be undecided undecided..
The problem being faced with this country is beyond comprehension, how will you go to the extent of blackmailing becuz the person is trying to be sane in an unsane environment undecided undecided undecided.
In fact, tho I am young, but HV seen alot, that made me really give up on this country..
I was telling a friend I want to drop the presidential post I am hoping to contest for.. undecided undecided undecided.. am not that scared, but believe me, I will get more enemies I tell you..
I am a plain no nonsense lady, If I say no, it is no.. etc.. some of my lecturers self, had advise I drop it, and be the vice etc.
But, the guy I was told to vice, we no grew at all undecided undecided.
This society is beyond what u can comprehend.. I will always say this..
As in, this bad fellow don't want anyone to stand in their ways. And they are ready to do anything, to make it happen..
I wish him all the best cry cry cry
the dude was caught RED HANDED in some filthy rags they call cult regalia and you're insinuating something else

Abi Na another person wear am the regalia?

1 Like

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by dangotesmummy: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
FastestGirl:
So you mean say person sew nbm hierarchy cloth come still put you for bush to frame you I weak o.
exactly my point

1 Like

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Bhadmus77(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jabioro:
How comes he was set up? Can you prove it..the two others be guy didn't deny there involvement..he was caught in the bush where they are conveyed meeting..the other members took their heel, unfortunately for him he was napped..
Lol.. Which confraternity holds meeting around 7am, ehn...
Which cult group will u see wearing a regalia around 7am in the morning .judge it yourself
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by shagasha: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cultist or no cultist, he's chickening out. He is trying to gather pity which even makes him guilty the more. If he was serious, we would have seen d suicide note after the act.
This 1 no wan do suicide joor. He just wants his voice to be heard. You have not even spent up to six months and u r threatening suicide. There are people who have spent 30yrs for a crime they didn't commit yet they didn't think of suicide.

But wait o, na dis kain mind u use b sug president?
I wonder o
Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Sensitivity: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
illicit:
Na u initiate am

1 Like

Re: Embattled ILARO Federal Poly SUG PRESIDENT Drops Suicidal Note by Neddstark: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
You see how cultism ends. When you get into trouble, your brothers abandon you. So many cultists are in jail for cult crimes and hits and its their families that take care of the legal fees to secure their freedom. Their fellow cultists are nowhere to be found. All in all. Say no to cultism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ugwu Uchenna Amobi: Leader Of A Deadly Kidnapping Syndicate / Video: Girl Dies Few Hours After Twerking For A Yahoo Boy / 86-year-old Man Fatally Shoots Boss At Work After He's Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.