Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria (31382 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Daddysidhan: 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

You're foolish for this statement.

is it not the past that will lead to the future

or if it has been curtailed In the past will we have it in the future

reason with your brain pls.
when Obasanjo was in power he dealt with OPC without thinking twice, he treated them like a criminals by ordering shoot at sight on any OPC member" and look at what he did in ODI. Past administration never allowed sentiment and ethnicity to becloud its sense of service to this nation like we are seeing under buharis nepotistic, sectional and satisfy the north alone administration. His ethnic fulani marauders have been acting like a spoilt brat since the inception of this adm, the Fulani herdsmen were given a free pass to do as they like killing and maiming innocent villagers all over the country what buhari do? He keep defending them saying the killer herdsmen were not from Nigeria now those trigger happy buffoons have metamorphoses into bandit due to the way criminals were been pampered and given amnesty under buhari and you hypocrite has the audacity to be systematically supporting evils.where were you when the northern governors were encouraging this mad people by giving them money. Abi because you are a supporter mean you don't criticize and say the truth when it matters

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Sammy07: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Daddysidhan:
when Obasanjo was in power he dealt with OPC without thinking twice, he treated them like a criminals by ordering shoot at sight on any OPC member" and look at what he did in ODI. Past administration never allowed sentiment and ethnicity to becloud its sense of service to this nation like we are seeing under buharis nepotistic, sectional and satisfy the north alone administration. His ethnic fulani marauders have been acting like a spoilt brat since the inception of this adm, the Fulani herdsmen were given a free pass to do as they like killing and maiming innocent villagers all over the country what buhari do? He keep defending them saying the killer herdsmen were not from Nigeria now those trigger happy buffoons have metamorphoses into bandit due to the way criminals were been pampered and given amnesty under buhari and you hypocrite has the audacity to be systematically supporting evils.where were you when the northern governors were encouraging this mad people by giving them money

Mr man.
I'm not a Buhari supporter but I hate you party guys that can't reason.

When did Boko Haram started?
pls tell me which year and the president in government.
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by vertueptime: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Crocodile tears, thunder Fire the mod that banned me yesterday,

fergie001:
Communications Minister, Pantami, Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria

https://politicsnigeria.com/communications-minister-pantami-sheds-tears-over-killings-in-northern-nigeria-photos/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyZYNHWQ5qc

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
paygirl ur getting raped all over the place. Lol
Who's raping who? With your tiny preek? grin
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Daddysidhan: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Mr man.

oniro ni e Alaye yi Jor, you hated party guys yinmu Lols. I have been following some monikers on this forum for sometimes including yours and I know how you react to issues of buhari even sometimes I always take you for an impostor during tribal bashings sometimes with the way you defend the north sometimes too

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Mr man.

By match 2015, Boko Haram had been pushed to the fringes. But instead of crystallizing that gain, you guys started playing politics of body odor and body language of a new sheriff in town.

The result is what you see today.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Sammy07: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Daddysidhan:
oniro ni e Alaye yi Jor, you hated party guys yinmu Lols. I have been following some monikers on this forum for sometimes including yours and I know how you react to issues of buhari even sometimes I always take you for an impostor during tribal bashings sometimes with the way you defend the north sometimes too

Lol, Ogbeni, you're mistaken me for someone else.

I'm only a Pro Yoruba not pro north or east, that is why you see link in my signature.

Check my post history, I've never sided PDP or APC.

Where you can fault me is being Pro Yoruba, and I'm not ashamed to say it, I don't care.

anything for the interest of Yorubas is my concern.

Check my recent comments on Akeredolu where I told the other guy that he'll be check mate during election, cos I personally will vote against him.
I voted for him in 2016, but I'm voting against him this Year.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Sammy07: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gandollaar:
By match 2015, Boko Haram had been pushed to the fringes. But instead of crystallizing that gain, you guys started playing politics of body odor and body language of a new sheriff in town.

The result is what you see today.

"You guys" you mentioned, hope it isn't me?

Where did you see me involving in Politics?
You can only see me on Yoruba threads.

I'm a Pro Yoruba and anything for the interest of Yorubas.

You can check my Post history.
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by mindtricks: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Failure, failure, failure!
Who do we blame?
In Nigeria, everything good is rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

"You guys" you mentioned, hope it isn't me?

Where did you see me involving in Politics?
You can only see me on Yoruba threads.

I'm a Pro Yoruba and anything for the interest of Yorubas.

You can check my Post history.
Which Kain wahala be dis now?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Farki:

They contributed to the problem. Ask yourself what legacy have the previous generations left behind for us?

They didnt contribute to what's happening in the north east n north west today.

Buhari is the cause.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gandollaar:
Who's raping who? With your tiny preek? grin
it can move mountains.
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Kolib: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=90889649]Communications Minister, Pantami, Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria

https://politicsnigeria.com/communications-minister-pantami-sheds-tears-over-killings-in-northern-nigeria-photos/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The Mumu is crying � the second time. Political cry � during GEJ era, hypocritical cry � in PMB's era. Crying � minister!
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVES AFTER THEM

Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
it can move mountains.
. grin
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Raancee: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Racoon:
No! He is just starting.They created the monsters but blamed others for their iberiberism.NW governors went negotiating with bandits while the president is recycling BH terrorists.Today karma is back full force.
Only a fool will laugh when there's a ravaging inferno in his neighbor's house. What goes around comes around....I pray all the incessant killing in North come to an end. And I don't wish any part of the country the calamity that has befallen North!
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by naijamerican: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nigerians who voted for northern rulership should enjoy their next level government.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Mynightmare: 1:31am On Jun 22, 2020
He's a religiouse/tribal bigot, he categorically said that he will not criticise a govt he's part of.
Give me another name for hypocricy if not this mans name.
This is just crocodile tears and nothing more.
LibertyRep:
Can he criticise the Government with the same measure he directed towards the last administration?
Obviously he can't and he won't.

Some of these guys supposed to have resigned for being hypocritical.
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by nisai: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Which Kain wahala be dis now?
grin grin grin grin You no go kill me oo grin grin grin
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Insectkiller: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Crocodile tears!

No sincerity at all..

Girl-beater! Minister
Woman-beater!! Minister
Woman-abuser!! Minister
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
nisai:
grin grin grin grin You no go kill me oo grin grin grin
Peele
Re: Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria by Mynightmare: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Raancee:
Only a fool will laugh when there's a ravaging inferno in his neighbor's house. What goes around comes around....I pray all the incessant killing in North come to an end. And I don't wish any part of the country the calamity that has befallen North!
you can tell that to the northerners that are living in denial of the real happening, you are just talking in the nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / Buhari Arrives In Katsina For Elections / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.