Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO (807 Views)

Police Arrest Ondo Serial Killer '4G' Known For Cutting Humans Into Pieces / Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge / Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
A man, who identified himself as Usman Mohammed, has been arrested and charged to court for allegedly 'insulting' President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State.

Mohammed had appeared in a video that went viral on social media where he attacked President Buhari and Governor Yahaya.

He also threatened to lead a team to attack the duo.

He said, “I swear to God, I am Usman Mohammed. I was born in Bambam, Balanga LGA Gombe State. O Allah, destroy Buhari and Inuwa Yahaya into pieces.

“If I can get one million persons like me, I will lead them to attack and deal with them. Go ahead and put it on the Internet, let them come and arrest me if they wish.”

Gombe State Police Public Relations Officer, Mary Malum, confirmed Mohammed’s arrest to reporters.

She said he has been charged to court for insulting and intimidating President Buhari and Governor Yahaya.

“The suspect has been charged to court for intentional insult and intimidation,” she said.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/police-arrests-nigerian-man-who-asked.html?m=1

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by lordm(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmm,
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by TONYE001(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
One second of an outburst could ruin your life for a long time.

....he was safe until he said he would lead an attack against the president and Mr. Yahaya.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by Hedonisco: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
We've never had it so bad. Not even under Abacha did we experience this kind of reckless tyranny.

Why would you arrest and place the man in handcuffs for "praying" to God to destroy Nigeria's biggest problem?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by BlackfireX: 3:12am On Jun 21, 2020
grin

4+4
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by shagasha: 5:40am On Jun 21, 2020
No b Dem vote am in?
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by ComrDaprince(m): 5:54am On Jun 21, 2020
TONYE001:
One second of an outburst could ruin your life for a long time.

....he was safe until he said he would lead an attack against the president and Mr. Yahaya.

There is no joy in the land.. I am among the 1 million
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by dederocs(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2020
People are frustrated, people are angry...
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by illicit(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2020
I go still talk my own
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by Promise47(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2020
when dy where voting for him n signing Sai baba na now God go destroy am abi abeg e na North be Nigeria problem
Re: Police Arrests Nigerian Man Who Asked God To Destroy Buhari Into Pieces. VIDEO by punisha: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Oga enjoy prison whilstyou r there.
You got what u ordered for.

(1) (Reply)

How Ritualist Under The Bridges Of Lagos Sells Human Body Parts At Will / ENDSARS: Former Abraka DPO Hassan Also Needs To Face Justice For Unlawful Murder / BREAKING NEWS: American Human Rights Group Released Evident About Lekki Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.