Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... (848 Views)

Casio Edifice Super Illuminator / Casio Edifice Chronograph Watches / Emporio Armani Ceramica Chronograph Black Dial Men's Watch Up For 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Tsufyaan: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
This new men's solar-powered watch from Casio adds further advances to the popular EDIFICE EQB501 series Smartphone Link watch. The first major advance is improved accuracy thanks to an Accurate Time System that automatically accesses, via a phone, a time server on the internet four times a day to ensure that current Home Time and World Time settings are always correct. Next is a new sporty chronograph-like design that uses the same coloring as a tachymeter for the speed indicator at 4 o'clock. This model has a black rubber strap that is ideal for both casual and active wear. The men's watch is water-resistant to 100 meters.

Watch Features Water Resistant, Stop Watch, Second Hand, Multiple Time Zones, Moisture Resistant, Date, Backlight, Alarm, Find My Phone.

Price is 125k and slightly negotiable. I have 4 pieces of this watch..
Whatsapp number is 08110625023, please send me message 9n WhatsApp for more pictures.

SOLD.........

Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Tsufyaan: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
More pix

Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Greatzeus(m): 12:01am On Jun 21, 2020
You want to sell a watch for N125k and this is is picture you could post? Tell me what is visible about this watch in this picture that will attract anyone to buy? Or are you hiding something? I don't even know if it's leather or not.

1 Like

Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by dammyzee1(m): 12:40am On Jun 21, 2020
grin even if it is 5k, I still can't buy it. Its ugly bro
Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Tsufyaan: 12:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Greatzeus:
You want to sell a watch for N125k and this is is picture you could post? Tell me what is visible about this watch in this picture that will attract anyone to buy? Or are you hiding something? I don't even know if it's leather or not.

Its a rubber watch and thats there is a price tag attached too. Please google how much its being sold online using the watch number on casio website and check the beauty of the watch yourself. I did take some good pictures of the watch but they are all above the required 4MB and thats why i couldn't post but send me on WhatsApp so that I can send you the pics. This is an original watch from kay.com with all manuals and receipt attached and not one cheap watch from Idumota.
Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Tsufyaan: 12:50am On Jun 21, 2020
dammyzee1:

Okay boss its no cheap watch but couldn't post good pics cos they passed the required 4Mb per pix and its never an ugly watch. Please check casio edifice watch with the watch number to see the spec on casio website.
Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Tsufyaan: 12:54am On Jun 21, 2020
dammyzee1:

Also I suppose to remove the nylon wrapped around it to take the pics but i chose not to so that it wont be tagged used watch.
Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Tsufyaan: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Good morning peeps.
Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by onward4life(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Greatzeus:

I just week 4d man sef

Well

Happy new weak sha
Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
You are very funny...at swatch shop at Allen,that particular wrist watch sells for 116k thats 300$....You wey no get shop or name wan sell higher!!!Nigerians are the most greedy humans on earth

1 Like

Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Tsufyaan: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Benz4pimp:
You are very funny...at swatch shop at Allen,that particular wrist watch sells for 116k thats 300$....You wey no get shop or name wan sell higher!!!Nigerians are the most greedy humans on earth
b

Bros this is not a fixed market and you can always come up with a price and if I agree then you pay. Its $350 if you want i can send you the receipt from kay.com. Anyway bro pay 100k.
Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Tsufyaan: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Good morning, still available.
Re: Casio EDIFICE Men's Watch EQB501XBR-1A SOLD......... by Tsufyaan: 7:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Good morning, watch is still very much available.

(1) (Reply)

TLC Iphone X 256gb 190k sold / Hp Elitebook Folio For Sale. Ilorin. / Razer Blade Stealth 13, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.