Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu (52682 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by Nchenches: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
When una serious to make Nigeria great, make una tell me.
Buhari cabal has no strategy to make Nigeria great.

The cabal is like vultures feeding on carcasses.

The northern followers of the cabal who sustain the cabal do so only on ethno/religious bigotry.
The Yoruba keeps mute because of belief that Buhari cabal shall hand over power to a Yoruba in 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by iokpebholo: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2020
U are just realising abi,Magu has been a major scam since 1900

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by NwokoloOwa: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2020
So must EFCC be headed by a northerner? So nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by milkyworld(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2020
Gengen!
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by Nchenches: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2020
The Governance Code of Buhari:
this is an opportunity to share most of Nigeria’s wealth for northern Nigerians, and even borrow extensively to do that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by Shanid(m): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Quality belts AVAILABLE at AFFORDABLE prices ...reach out via signature.

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by AreaFada2: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
I hope Buhari did not make this consideration out of rude shock??
Na out of convulsions due to electrocution. grin

Pure hate for Saraki for outsmarting them to clinch Senate Presidency would not let Buhari listen to DSS and senate allegations against Magu.

As a Northerner, they will cover up his malfeasance so they can continue claiming Northern sainthood and give themselves all the important govt posts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by Tobinrobin(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Corruption want to remove corruption to put another northerner in charge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by Femeto: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Apparently Magu is one of the reasons U.S.A banned Nigeria because of his lack of sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by 2Ways(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2020
it's surprising the person heading EFFC agency that their sole job is to fight corruption is the same person indicted in corruption. what a country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by AleagueEdu: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Since it remains in the realm of rumours, we patiently await what the outcome will be!

God bless Nigeria, my country!

Check my signature to enjoy our IELTS ONLINE CLASSES. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by PremierGuy(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by mechanics(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2020
When he's sacked and he brings another one who won't perform has him, then he will know he was misled in sacking him.
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by kehneyblaq(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by SirBunky85(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Which Buhari? The one we know or another?

You guys should stop throwing his name around, maybe saying the Presidency makes more sense as that's opaque and covers the messs of no leadership and lack of cordination in that place...

Obviously Magu has offended Yusuf and Daura the powers that be and his close to Tinubus camp that's why we are hearing this.

I guess they have 2023 assignment for the proposed new boss another Fulani let's wait and see
senseless submission.
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by SirBunky85(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2020
happybrother:
Could this arrow be aiming at Jagaban's presidential ambition? Time will tell.
nonsense comments.what's the correlation btwn thus news and Tinubu?
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by RuddyFusion(m): 7:36am On Jun 21, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Yes ke... he will hand over to the next most senior officer (na dem). He is also most likely to be substantively succeeded by FCT police commissioner (also, na one of dem).

Exactly...but can't they get a top professional outside the police force to head the place?

And having had northerners occupy that place from time immemorial is it not time to get somebody from the south to head that place?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by akdjr(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2020
There are internal and external forces that just want to bring down magu by all cost. Magu has fought fearlessly convicting big names and I am surprised to see the Minister of Justice trying to bring down this man by painting the administration he's part of in bad light which is like handing over the arsenal to the opposition party.
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by RuddyFusion(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2020
SirBunky85:
senseless submission.

Leave my senseless submission and make yours

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Bighead9:
Buhari is upright, sincere and full of integritty. This is why we Igbo's love him so much. Buhari is a blessing to us in Nigeria.

How far with your godfather Oshiomole the tailor, him body never cool down finish? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
This shouldn't be sth new and a shock to pple at all esp those following primate ayodele's prophesies.he said it a long time ago and it has started happening.

Foolish Primate Monkey.
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by ogbo17: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by Ventura1: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Even, the second most senior official to take over, is still a northerner. The considered replacement, is also a northerner.
Since the establishment of EFCC, no southerner has been considered to head the agency.
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by realstars: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Election Is Over, The Next Thing On The Line Is Change Over.
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by heywhytech1(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Who is saint? The way things appear, no angel left in Nigeria we are all the same with no significant difference including the one that claim to be an arrow head of integrity.
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by Basic123: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Which Buhari? The one we know or another?

You guys should stop throwing his name around, maybe saying the Presidency makes more sense as that's opaque and covers the messs of no leadership and lack of cordination in that place...

Obviously Magu has offended Yusuf and Daura the powers that be and his close to Tinubus camp that's why we are hearing this.

I guess they have 2023 assignment for the proposed new boss another Fulani let's wait and see
He has to feature Tinubu name again

Nigerian politics revolves round him.Its either for or against!

TINUBU IS GREAT,I TELL YOU

Yet this scum will tell you Tinubu is only relevant in Lagos tomorrow grin
Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by princeade86(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2020
slivertongue:
Magu has made himself a willing tool in the hands of politicians thereby reducing the sterling reputation EFCC once enjoyed.
sir, magu is a corrupt officer. When saraki refused to approve him as a chairman, many people think he did it for political reason.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by BarrSly: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2020
lol fraudsters be watching with keen attention lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2020
post=90895495:
Again, Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

Nwoke mara ihe nke egwu.
O di mma oru gi.
Chukwu gozie Nigeria.
Chop knuckle, Correct Man
smiley
stop coming online to open ur mouth n say nonsense! Pls I beg you!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Bighead9:
Buhari is upright, sincere and full of integritty. This is why we Igbo's love him so much. Buhari is a blessing to us in Nigeria.
bia Bighead remove DAT "we", I am Igbo n igbos I know; the sensible ones don't like puppet president pls. Stop reasoning like a fool with DAT ur bighead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu by michoim(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2020
Well can't say anything but watching and waiting..
.I still believe in Magu somehow somehow...Malami is capable of anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened / Ikonso: IPOB Names Imo Government House After ESN Slain Commander / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.