Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Your Opinion Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Opinion Needed (147 Views)

What Is Your Opinion About Age And Managerial Position / Start Uber/Bolt As A Side Hustle Or Get A Piece Of Land : Your Opinion Please / What Is Your Opinion On Asking People What They Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Needed by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Pls kindly give your opinion.

It is a common knowledge that most economic activities are now performed online, and as more people realises the importance of having their business online, new market places are birthed.

But there is a problem of trust for new markets, hence many optin for seeing their goods/services before payment, which is not always favourable to the seller.

Now the question is: you as a good/service provider, or a good/service receiver, would you prefer to pay for the good/service, or receive payment for the good/service via an intermediary which will ensure that every goods and services are rendered and received in a good condition before payments are actualised, or do you prefer the old system of payment on delivery?

Kindly give your honest opinion as a good/service provider, or a good/service receiver.
Re: Your Opinion Needed by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
Payment on delivery.. after seeing the goods, is it what I want was brought.. etc and if it is all accurate, then payment wud be made.. lobatan. kiss kiss kiss.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Needed by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Payment on delivery.. after seeing the goods, is it what I want was brought.. etc and if it is all accurate, then payment wud be made.. lobatan. kiss kiss kiss.

Thanks for your reply
Re: Your Opinion Needed by Klass99(f): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Your Opinion Needed by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Klass99:

Payment on delivery.

I need to ascertain that the goods meet my specifications and were delivered in good condition.

My childhood friend was scammed after making payment for a product. One of this Instagram merchants insisted on payment before delivery.

After paying 15k for the product, merchant started acting funny, when my friend threatened her with exposure and possible police action, she said, if you like go to the CID & EFCC, nothing will happen. As in, my friend can do her nothing, then she proceeded to block my friend's line.

Yes, that is the type of situation we seek to curb at mysafepay, by serving as an intermediary whereby, neither the seller or buyer will receive the money, until the both party where certified OK, and if a misunderstanding ensued, money will be returned back to the buyer.

You can visit the link In my signature, and click on take course to understand how the system works

(1) (Reply)

Audition / Www.researchclue.com For Complete Final Year Students Project Topics/materials / Advanced Problem Solving&strategic Decision Making During Convid 19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.