Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Beware Of Multilinks Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Beware Of Multilinks Internet (3738 Views)

Multilinks Balance Check / 3g Multilinks Modem(ev-do) / Self Recharge Of Multilinks 3g Blue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Multilinks Internet by zengurl: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
Multilinks have started something crazy for users on 15hr/50hr/100hr data plan. They now have download limits for them. The 15hr data plan now have 253MB data quota for the month.

Please what is wrong with multilinks, I have a feeling they are making serious loss and abt to close shop. Their internet is the best as par CDMA. But they are really going under big tyme from internal sources.

Please anyone got additional info should post.
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by geefivez(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
Whats wrong with multi-links service. Have been trying to connect for the past 2 hours with no success. Is the service bad generally or what?
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by dani1luv: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^Same here

Before I got connected to their server it took me almost 2hrs
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by watergate(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2011
Tried for over 2hours yesternight before retiring to bed with no joy on the connection. Am on the 250hrs platform, Seems like they are going under truly.
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by webgenius(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
Looks like the effect of Telkom pullout is beginning to affect Multilinks. I am disappointed with their QoS. My 250 hours is gone even though I only use the modem sparingly, as Zoom is my regular.They tell you its possible you did not sign out before shutting down, yet each time I start my system,the modem is never on. They have short-changed me and I am now looking for another alternative to Multilinks for now.
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by bignaija(m): 3:27am On Jan 29, 2011
use iwp config start now click on my blog
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by baacheez: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
Am having problems with my multilinks,am on 50hrs plan but most time my time just saps out without using the 50hrs completely! its getting crazy i guess.please reply me if you have any solution.besides i do shut the browser software down before pulling out ,so i dont think is dat problem.please help i cant afford to get a new modem for now.
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by drious(m): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2011
Guess its a nationwide problem cuz i use multilinks too (with evdo router) and i get both Internal server error and Server error at least 4 times a day each cry
my speed is
download:0.10mbps
upload :0.5mbps
whats your's undecided

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by onoerime: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
izap is still okay but i think their services is expensive. i also hear glo internet 3g modem is working fine
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by Phony200(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2011
It's still rocking well though they had a few issues last week. It's so much better now. As for the download limits, I don't know about that cos i'm downloading movies everyday without having any blocks or impacts on my time.

Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by Valto(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2011
multilinks is d best 4 me, if they like let them introduce download limit, i dont care!!. been browsing free with it since last year and i download anything i like, all for free.
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by drious(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2011
^^^how and on what speed?

Drious.X.Scorpes
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by Valto(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2011
dsame download speed as with the pix above
Re: Beware Of Multilinks Internet by Phony200(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^That's interesting, Mind sharing with us how that's being done? Multilinks rocks and has been really reliable most of d time.

(1) (Reply)

[SOLD] Alienware 15 gaming laptop for Sale!!! / Unlock Code For Ovation Mc950d / Sony Vaio Laptop Intel Processor 512 Dedicated Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.