Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist (972 Views)

Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Zimbabwean Reverend Sister Raped, Killed And Dumped In A Dam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by Joanne07: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2020
A Nigerian Lady calls for help while giving an account of how an alleged cultist threatened and raped her sister at gunpoint.

The lady who is identified on twitter as @okpa101111 said the incident occurred just a few hours ago when her sister was returning from the market.

She narrated,” Good afternoon Twitter NG. As I type, my hands are shaking. I never imagined that I’d be I this position ever in my life I have been trying as much as possible not to burge on this rape matter. But no!! I can’t keep calm anymore.

”My sister just became a victim of one of these boys Read Also: Rainstorm Destroys Over 50 Houses In Kebbi ” This incident just occurred red just a few hours ago, while she was on her way to market.

This boy in question is a cultist and has been chyking my sister for a while now. She didn’t accept the guy’s proposal due to the title above, and while on her way to market this afternoon, he stopped.

”Stopped her and she ran for help into a woman’s shop and got threatened by this guy with a gun that if she doesn’t follow him, she’d be shot dead.. the woman pursed her out of her shop at the risk of her own life.. the guy dragged her to a place and raped her. ”

”She just came back now crying and very broken. I have now where else to go right now. I want justice. I want this guy caught, please. I really need your help Twitter NG. We don’t know anybody that can help us right now. ”

”We are presently at the police now, and they are demanding that we pay for what I don’t know… I really need your help please don’t forsake me this time… Help me. I really want justice…I really need help. I don’t know where else to run to. #Saynotorape”

”Y’all are my only strength right now to getting this thing right please… @TheVolqx, @aproko_doctor, @Solomon_Buchi, @d_timilehin,@segalink, @UnclePamilerin, @PoliceNG, @PoliceNG_CRU, @RealDreylo, @OgbeniDipo ” Please tag other that can help please #SayNoToRapist #Saynotorape

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/20/lady-demands-justice-for-her-sister-raped-by-cultist/

2 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by culf: 1:09am On Jun 21, 2020
this is bad..
Re: Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by Dorcas4Ame: 1:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Yes..only God can save us
Re: Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by anthonyuncle(m): 2:22am On Jun 21, 2020
how can she make a post like dz without stating the location/area where it happened & the guy's name
Re: Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by optimus106(m): 6:11am On Jun 21, 2020
anthonyuncle:
how can she make a post like dz without stating the location/area where it happened & the guy's name

She got raped in broad daylight?

This story doesn't add up.

"the guy dragged her to a place and raped her. ”

In broad day light?
Re: Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by dederocs(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2020
This small rat wey you go arrange, make una use same tactics on him, only this time he wont know who came for him, use the streets on him, you guys will only spend small money, there are street mopol, army and even boys...
Re: Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by agbolahan1991(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2020
This is outrageous.......

Day light rape
Re: Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by anthonyuncle(m): 1:33am On Jun 22, 2020
optimus106:

She got raped in broad daylight?
This story doesn't add up.
"the guy dragged her to a place and raped her. ”
In broad day light?
day or night,
crimes don't have a particular time dz days
Re: Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by Unrated900(m): 4:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Continue with your fake tales by moon light
Re: Lady Demands Justice For Her Sister Raped By Cultist by Queenslander(f): 6:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Wow, this is serious and scary at the same time..

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Imo-based Lawyer Butchered To Death In His Office / Florida Teenage Killer Dies In Prison At 31 / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.