Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Hide And Seek Chapter One1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hide And Seek Chapter One1 (287 Views)

Ferocious (chapter One) / The Change We Seek (A Short Play) / The Green Vigilante : Origins. CHAPTER 7 *complete* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hide And Seek Chapter One1 by Ogamysamo: 2:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Faith and her friends were outside playing when her mother called her,

in the mean time i came and gave the other children money.
When Faith came and heard what had happened she was annoyed. Why would mummy called person when people are expecting money for biscuit and sweet self, she said[As if she knew that such thing will happen] almost sobbing
Go and collect your own now o cause we want to go and buy something now, they said.
She came to the house where i entered but i was no longer there, nobody will give me money she murmured and went out slowly and Disappointedly.
Where is your own?
They ask.
I didn't see him. She answered.
They went and buy two two sweet each but nobody want to share with her So she decided to trick them.
I'll go and Hide, if you catch me i'll buy one one biscuit for all of you but if you can't catch me you will all give me one one sweet. She said.
There was silence for a while and they later agreed and turn there faces for her to Hide.
So She Disappeared And Hide

(1) (Reply)

This Side Of My Skin / Segregation, Tribalism, Racism In Nigeria - By Ndibe David / The Smart Guys Chapter Eleven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.