Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Father's Day : Tribute To The Lone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Day : Tribute To The Lone (258 Views)

Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day : Tribute To The Lone by SpeakOut007: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2020
...School Bell rings...
Look!
My Dad!
The sorrow that breeds down my spine.
What pain I can't express
Lost in the moment and reflection of my deep thoughts...Where's my dad! cry
All I know is, "You are ..., and this is where you are from"
Such pain I say, when I see the warmth expressions of others and their fathers.
You envy me, you say.
You don't know what you have
You don't know how it is to grow up in this cruel world without a voice to direct your steps , a figure to push you, a hand to correct you, a model to learn from and a shoulder to cry on.

Walking down from School, all I can say is, I am not alone, I'll be alright.

To those privileged to have a father beside them, cherish him to the last.

To those not, You'll be Alright.

Happy Fathers day to the real Gs.
Re: Father's Day : Tribute To The Lone by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2020
In time of weakness, fear, confusion, loneliness and failure, he is my backbone. He is the only man I run to in time of trouble and nothing can be compared to his Love. He is my gold, my super hero and the best dad any human being could ever wish for in life. That is why I celebrate my Daddy today. Happy Fathers Day. You know I Love you hun kiss

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day : Tribute To The Lone by SpeakOut007: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
SpeakOut007:
...School Bell rings...
Look!
My Dad!
The sorrow that breeds down my spine.
What pain I can't express
Lost in the moment and reflection of my deep thoughts...Where's my dad! cry
All I know is, "You are ..., and this is where you are from"
Such pain I say, when I see the warmth expressions of others and their fathers.
You envy me, you say.
You don't know what you have
You don't know how it is to grow up in this cruel world without a voice to direct your steps , a figure to push you, a hand to correct you, a model to learn from and a shoulder to cry on.

Walking down from School, all I can say is, I am not alone, I'll be alright.

To those privileged to have a father beside them, cherish him to the last.

To those not, You'll be Alright.

Happy Fathers day to the real Gs.

Re: Father's Day : Tribute To The Lone by davidinho: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

See What Fear Can Do: Never Say Never My Friend / Earned Weekly Form Home Form Longrich International Business / GIVE ME A FIGHTING CHANCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.