Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland (7423 Views)

*Urgent Job* I Want An International Standard Dating Website Like Eharmony.com / How Much Will It Cost To Develop An Online Forum Like "Nairaland" / Create A Cheap Mobile Website Like VICONET.MOBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by victoreltemur: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Godwinsilas:
You can check this out just new http://leapfame.com in less than a month.
pls cn we talk.
Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by damilonya(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wow!
Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by emmy4lov(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Godwinsilas:
You can check this out just new http://leapfame.com in less than a month.
please I'll like to set up a forum like leapfame.com pls can you help me out. ?
Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by Godwinsilas(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2016
First contact me via message on Leapfame.

emmy4lov:
please I'll like to set up a forum like leapfame.com pls can you help me out. ?

victoreltemur:
pls cn we talk.
Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2016
xsay:
Good day Everyone. Am into Adsense, i will live to know more about how to set up my own forum group like Nairaland, i want you guys to give me the estimated cost. (Hosting and maintains) and how to build the self myself,

Thanks
Eseoghene Efedjare 08033133515
A forum will take just 20000(negotiable nprice) naira from me and after building it i'll be at your service to teach you how you can build it by yourself and i will also maintain it for you for the main time
WEB DESIGN, BLOG AND DEVELOPMENT FOR AS LOW AS 10000naira
Email - muhammedbayero@gmail.com Call me on - 09053506041 Whatsapp me on 08128200178 Do you want to create an online presence for yourself or your business. Or you want to create a blog then this is the cheapest offer you can get. I design websites and blogs at a very cheap price. I will design your website and develop it for as low as 10,000(negotiable) depending on the type of website you want to design. Why do you need an online presence- the world is now a portable and easy world, people want to see what they want before they make moves for it. Having a website gives you a upper hand in business and personal showcase. And the earlier you create a website the better because people buy new domain names everyday and if you are not quick about buying a domain someone else may grasp your business name has there domain. In this the owner either sells to you at a higher price or decide not to sell at all. Three months of management-If you design with me you will have the opportunity two assess your website for three months and it will be rebuilt if you dont like it between three months after. You also have a free three month management if you wish. No extra charges- the price covers everything required to build the website and host it online so you dont need to pay any extra payment. Afraid of scam- I stay in lagos and if you stay in lagos then we can meet after the website is done and I host the website in your presence then you pay me after your website is online. And if you dont stay in lagos i will place a demo for you to see then after you have viewed it you wont bother about scams.

2 Likes

Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by adeniyi65(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
cool embarassed 8-) indid you guyz are so wonderfull.looking forward to open a website for my about to start business too in some couple of month to arrive..may God be with you all.
Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by jesusvictory: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
YOU DEFINITELY WILL NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY
Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by seedorfbiggy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
How to get the forum script?
Re: Help On How To Create A Website Like Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30am On May 01, 2022
I need someone to create a website for me that I can use to showcase my community service programmes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About SANDBOX, How It Relates To SEO / Before You Contact A Website Designer, Read This First / How To Make Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account On A Daily Basis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.