Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday (21423 Views)

Dele Momodu Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / Garba Shehu Poses With Granddaughter, Jiddah, To Celebrate His 61st Birthday / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by bigiyaro(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Yankee101:
I thought his charity was charity
So na just campaign?
Chei
check again... check from the beginning.
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Abagworo(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2020
He looks 40
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Kenoxman(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
Personally I think he deserves to be the governor of Anambra state.
But the possibility of him winning under PDP is very slim.. Very slim. If I were him I'll try and run under APGA.
Too late. The cabals within APGA won't give him a chance. APGA already has an 'anointed' candidate. Even the party primary won't change that.
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
avonja and envy
chaiii yeroba Muslims sha

Even Hausa Muslims knew Dr. Godwin Mmaduka as one of the most sort after Surgeon in the US
So anyone that views things different from yours is a Yoruba Muslim ? Come on ! don't live your life in this manner.
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by KelechukwuB: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by DCmonster: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2020
I love this man and we are both in the same field. I am gonna be looking as young as this when am his age, Amen. Happy birthday to him, wishing him more life and wins. I pray he becomes the next governor of Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Saintly01(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2020
Dr. Maduka we love you, happy birthday Sir.
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by InvertedHammer: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2020
tatatar:
Hope we ain't having another Invictus obi...how really does this dude make his money sad
Going by his various so-called philanthropic projects,he should be worth hundreds of millions of dollars and his company even more.With this,dude should be quite visible in wherever he does business.
Don't tell me it's all through his pain clinics
/
He ain't worth hundreds of millions of dollars and he ain't Invictus.

Stop hating!

/
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by gnykelly(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2020
I like the guy, but he shouldn't involve himself in politics
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by gnykelly(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2020
tatatar:
Hope we ain't having another Invictus obi...how really does this dude make his money sad
Going by his various so-called philanthropic projects,he should be worth hundreds of millions of dollars and his company even more.With this,dude should be quite visible in wherever he does business.

not every Ibo man is a criminal. this one is an exemplary character worthy of a role model. but his involvement in politics will dampen his image
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Blackmann001: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Yankee101:
I thought his charity was charity

So na just campaign?

Chei

He told all parties very clearly to leave him alone.... They want to force him into politics......

He turned them down
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Alexaonfleek: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2020
tatatar:
why are you wailing at another man's success?
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Akabuking: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2020
tatatar:
Monitoring spirit.Go look for work nigarrr, must every wealth be I'll gotten? Pls goggle the guy.
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by hammer3: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Chai see problem for Soludo.

Maybe it was not meant to be.

Anambra is not a one party State, if Maduka win PDP ticket, then Anambra Health Sector is about to go world class, even better than Cuban.

Soludo should go for Finance Minister.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by SmartPolician: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2020

Please make sure you campaign for this man

He should be the next governor of Anambra State

Chukwuma Soludo should focus on national politics

Ndigbo must learn to appreciate good things and the good people behind them

Happy birthday, Dr

May God bless and enrich your pocket

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by hammer3: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

Happy birthday, Dr

If i had to vote, my conscience say Soludo, but my brain says Dr Maduka.

I shed tears for Soludo. Where did this Maduka just appeared into the scene from no where, giving them hot hot.

It is not about party, but Dr MADUKA

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by hammer3: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2020
NDI ANAMBRA HAVE SEEN A TASTE OF WHAT IS YET TO COME AND WE ARE INTERESTED.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by hammer3: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2020
APGA, SHOULD HAVE GOT HIM TO QUEUE UP WITH SOLUDO AND BE ACTIVE IN SOLUDO GOV.

NDIIGBO BEING IGBO, DID NOTHING AND PDP STOLE HIM.

THEY WILL NOW USE HIM TO CLAIM ANAMBRA.

A STATE THAT GOT AWAY FROM PDP AND FEELING HAPPY.

IS THEIR STILL A WAY WE CAN HAVE BOTH SOLUDO AND MADUKA IN APGA?

ANAMBRA HAS TOO MANY CLASS ACTS BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by XANDERBOY85: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Some people hardly age! See Charly-Boy they say is 70 looking 15 years younger!

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by hammer3: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
Some people hardly age! See Charly-Boy they say is 70 looking 15 years younger!

WEN THEY SAY HE IS 61, I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT.

DR BARELY LOOKS IN HIS 40s
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by XANDERBOY85: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

Happy birthday, Dr

Hold your horses! shocked

Rochas has shown us being a good philantropist doesn't necessarily translate into being a good administrator! smiley

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by hammer3: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Hold your horses!
shocked
Rochas has shown us being a good philantropist doesn't necessarily translate into being a good administrator! smiley

THE THING WITH A MAN LIKE DR MADUKA IS THAT, EVERYTHING IS PLANNED.

NOW THAT HE HAS DECIDED TO BE GOV, WE BETTER ELECT HIM SO HE CAN MOVE TO THE NEXT STAGE OF HIS AGENDA.

IF WE DONT, HE MAY LOSE INTEREST.
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by XANDERBOY85: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2020
hammer3:

THE THING WITH A MAN LIKE MADUKA IS THAT EVERYTHING IS PLANNED.

NOW THAT HE HAS DECIDED TO BE GOV, WE BETTER ELECT HIM SO HE CAN MOVE TO THE NEXT STAGE OF HIS AGENDA.

IF WE DONT HE MAY LOSE INTEREST.

We should be thinking of Anambra as a whole moving to the next agenda to build on what Obi and Obiano have put in place!

I prefer a Soludo as Governor, however a Maduka or Chidoka would come a close second!
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Igbo6(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
tatatar:
Bigot
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by SmartPolician: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Hold your horses! shocked

I couldn't agree more
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by hammer3: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

We should be thinking of Anambra as a whole moving to the next agenda to build on what Obi and Obiano have put in place!

I prefer a Soludo as Governor, however a Maduka or Chidoka would come a close second!

NNA THIS UNA CHIDOKA IS NOT IN THE CONTEST FOR NOW.

EVEN STELLA ODUAH, OUT CLASS HIM. cheesy

TOP CONTENDERS TODAY ARE SOLUDO AND MADUKA.

WE NEED TO START SENDING PEOPLE LIKE CHIDOKA AND OTHERS BACK TO THE CENTER TO PROVE THEMSELVES.

ANAMBRA IS OVERCROWDED SPACE.

EVEN SOLUDO SHOULD BE IN THE CENTER.

PEOPLE LIKE CHIDOKA, EKWUNIFE, MBANEFO, STELLA ODUAH, BIANCA OJUKWU AND EVEN SOLUDO.

ESPECIALLY NOW THAT WE HAVE MADUKA FOR THE JOB IN ANAMBRA.

BUT SOLUDO, IS LODGED IN AND WE CANNOT DISLODGE HIM SO EASY, UNLIKE THE REST.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Nizguy(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy birthday sir. I can see Mike Okiro, formal Inspector general of Police
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by hammer3: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2020
PETER OBI IS THE ONE THAT DESTROYED SOLUDO IN ANAMBRA BECOS OF PRESIDENCY.

PETER OBI CAGED HIM AND I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE PETER OBI IS THE PERSON BEHIND DR MADUKA IN PDP.

PETER OBI HAVE LONG BEEN AFRAID OF SOLUDO.

IN FACT, SOLUDO IS ATIKU BOY AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN ATIKU VICE, NOT OBI.

IF I WAS SOLUDO, I WILL GO AND JOIN PETER OBI AT THE CENTER.

THE VICE PRESIDENCY IS UP FOR GRAB.

Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by okeyglm: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
we need people like Mr maduka , to stir economy of Anambra. he has done more project than some governor as a private individual. if good people should stay away from politics is it bad and criminal minds we should embrace?
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by kingpako(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Is bleaching his skin part of his profession or is he suffering from bleach skin disease?
Happy birthday anyway...
Re: Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday by Niccoloimhotep: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2020
tatatar:
how further lowly can you go?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To Cut Short Europe Trip To Attend Osun PDP Rally / Nigerians Criticize Peter Obi Over El-Rufai's 2014 Detainment / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.