Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,450 members, 7,954,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) (1132 Views)

Super Clean Volkswagen Golf 4 @ 1.320m SOLD / Toyota Sienna 2005 XLE Naija Used 08140857737 / Sold Toks 2004 Toyota Camry SE .4 Cyl Engine 1.320m sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Etemma1(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2020
This is a very clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE, Naija used for sale.

All papers intact, car has been services, all features are intact.

Price is N1.320m
Location is Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.

If you're genuinely interested, please call or send serious WhatsApp message to the number 08164788344 for inspection.

Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Etemma1(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2020
More pics.

Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Pauldollars(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Etemma1:
More pics.

You posted this car for 950k on one thread.
Why did you also change the engine pics of the car?

Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Etemma1(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2020
That thread was not posted by me but by another person.
Look at my username and that person's username, are they same?

Lastly, I advice you ignore that thread. The engine pic posted by that dealer is incorrect. The info is also incorrect.

Pauldollars:

You posted this car for 950k on one thread.
Why did you also change the engine pics of the car?

Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Pauldollars(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2020
Etemma1:
That thread was not posted by me but by another person.
Look at my username and that person's username, are they same?

Lastly, I advice you ignore that thread. The engine pic posted by that dealer is incorrect. The info is also incorrect.

Who actually owns the car? You or him. coz I don't understand how two people will be posting one car with different engine pics. BTW your own engine pics is toooo clean to be a Tokunbo or Nigerian used engine. You just downloaded that Toyota Camry engine pics from another 2009 Camry for sale on Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/5930207/bought-brand-new-xle-2009

Can't you see the whole engine bonnet frame is black and the one you want to sell is silver. You are not honest.

3 Likes

Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by MedicH: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2020
Nobody sells a Camry spider with this kind of spotless engine even if it's cleaned with holy water at 1.3m
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Pauldollars(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2020
MedicH:
Nobody sells a Camry spider with this kind of spotless engine even if it's cleaned with holy water at 1.3m

He copied the engine from this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5930207/bought-brand-new-xle-2009
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Pauldollars(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2020
MedicH:

He copied the engine pics from this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5930207/bought-brand-new-xle-2009
People don't know you can search for any picture posted on the internet, and will link you directly to its original post.
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by obcpascal: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2020
People dey really observe Sha..... See as the seller was caught 2seconds. Can't stop laughing. The black Camry now has grey body around when the engine is displayed. Lolz
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2020
This one has scam written all over it. He will now go and find a new way to push this scam as this one has been exposed.
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Etemma1(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
You're an idiot, that's what I call you. Who still scams anybody in Nigeria, while selling a car?

The fact that these guys observed what I didn't when the pics were sent to me, automatically makes an existing car a scam?

You're probably an actual scammer yourself, if this is how you detect your own scam. Idiot.

Look at the image below and see for yourself. We all do third agent car selling and whenever dealers send cars around for their colleagues to help market and sell, we all encounter errors like this one. That's how the owner sent the damn pictures to me.

So don't come here accusing me and acting all smart like you know anything. You're a scammer yourself. That's how I see it. Nonsense.

DominusPrime:
This one has scam written all over it. He will now go and find a new way to push this scam as this one has been exposed.

Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Etemma1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Moreover, the car has been sold already. Cheap cars like this don't stay for long in the market.
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by BHyundai(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Etemma1:
You're an idiot, that's what I call you. Who still scams anybody in Nigeria, while selling a car?

The fact that these guys observed what I didn't when the pics were sent to me, automatically makes an existing car a scam?

You're probably an actual scammer yourself, if this is how you detect your own scam. Idiot.

Look at the image below and see for yourself. We all do third agent car selling and whenever dealers send cars around for their colleagues to help market and sell, we all encounter errors like this one. That's how the owner sent the damn pictures to me.

So don't come here accusing me and acting all smart like you know anything. You're a scammer yourself. That's how I see it. Nonsense.

No need for this outburst, you can pass your message without it. It was your duty to check the authenticity of the pictures before posting it here.
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Etemma1:

So with all your experience as a dealer you cannot take time to check pictures sent to you? Common sense did not tell you that this your pathetic excuse will not stop people from marking your moniker as a scam? Ok...as you came up with this nonsense keep posting rubbish and let people continue pointing out your stupidity nah...abi is this not the same trait a scammer will portray? You never start...you still dey learn the scam...
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by ehissi(m): 6:10am On Jun 22, 2020
The engine of this car dey smoke and that's why it was not only posted for 950k by the other user but it was also posted for 950k on jiji as well.

It is wise to do due diligence, if possible inspect a car physically before undertaking to sell, make person no go forward you pictures of a stolen car and you and police come dey play ludo later for the matter.........
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Etemma1(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Thanks for your sensitive and matured response. I really appreciate it.

Unlike some idiots (@DominusPrime) who lack emotional intelligence and how to communicate and pass their message without being insulting.

Thanks again.

ehissi:
The car of this engine dey smoke and that's it was only posted for 950k by the other user but it was also posted for 950k on jiji as well.

It is wise to do due diligence, if possible inspect a car physically before undertaking to sell, make person no go forward you pictures of a stolen car and you and police come dey play ludo later for the matter.........
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Etemma1(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2020
You're just a FOOL.

DominusPrime:

So with all your experience as a dealer you cannot take time to check pictures sent to you? Common sense did not tell you that this your pathetic excuse will not stop people from marking your moniker as a scam? Ok...as you came up with this nonsense keep posting rubbish and let people continue pointing out your stupidity nah...abi is this not the same trait a scammer will portray? You never start...you still dey learn the scam...
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Etemma1:
You're just a FOOL.

No I'm not. smiley
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Etemma1(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello @DominusPrime, You or any other person who stumbles on this thread, would probably find my next set of sentences and phrases shocking; considering how I responded when you initially commented for the first time on my thread.

Well, I haven't been so much at rest since, because I've had to reflect seriously on how I responded to you Vs my Values, Principles, What my beliefs are as a person.

Dude! What I'm saying is please accept my sincere apologies for going ballistic on you in defence to my own mistakes the other day. Irrespective of how you may have put it, all you were giving me was pure feedback; I should have taken a step back to think about your comments before responding. I'm sorry for the insults ok? I sincerely did not mean them, I take them all back.

Your comments and that of the other guys just made me realize that I ought to do my due diligence before serving the public, so that I can continually stay safe and be trusted always for my services. That's the lesson learnt here and that's how it ought to be in the first place (without the whole back and forth).

So once again, I apologize for my usage of insulting words to address you. No vex Bros.

Also, to all the other guys who noticed the errors and commented, thanks for the act of kindness. I appreciate it all.

Have a good day.

DominusPrime:

No I'm not. smiley
Re: Very Clean 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Naija Used @N1.320m(SOLD) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Etemma1:
Hello @DominusPrime, You or any other person who stumbles on this thread, would probably find my next set of sentences and phrases shocking; considering how I responded when you initially commented for the first time on my thread.

Well, I haven't been so much at rest since, because I've had to reflect seriously on how I responded to you Vs my Values, Principles, What my beliefs are as a person.

Dude! What I'm saying is please accept my sincere apologies for going ballistic on you in defence to my own mistakes the other day. Irrespective of how you may have put it, all you were giving me was pure feedback; I should have taken a step back to think about your comments before responding. I'm sorry for the insults ok? I sincerely did not mean them, I take them all back.

Your comments and that of the other guys just made me realize that I ought to do my due diligence before serving the public, so that I can continually stay safe and be trusted always for my services. That's the lesson learnt here and that's how it ought to be in the first place (without the whole back and forth).

So once again, I apologize for my usage of insulting words to address you. No vex Bros.

Also, to all the other guys who noticed the errors and commented, thanks for the act of kindness. I appreciate it all.

Have a good day.

I also owe you unreserved apologies for assuming you were fraudulent. It's just that the things we've seen here on NL act as red flags so when we see certain things which do not add up we generalise it as a fraud. If I had taken my time to check your posts and see for myself I'd have realised you were an honest gentle man. Once again my apologies for my utterances. Have a nice day ahead sir. smiley

(1) (Reply)

SOLD... Tin-can Cleared 2010 Toyota Camry XLE Gray Color / 2007 Nissan Sunny For Sale(520k) / Very Clean Registered FORD EDGE 2009 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.