Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu (323 Views)

Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) / Edo: Obaseki In Talks With SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2020

Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by Kriss216: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Edo PDP don't need too much campaigns to win this election.. All they have to do is be playing videos of Oshiomhole calling Ize Iyamu a thief.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by Nwodosis(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Wait till after APC has presented you as their candidate because they may likely not have a candidate.

1 Like

Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by GDB7(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Kriss216:
Edo PDP don't need too much campaigns to win this election.. All they have to do is be playing videos of Oshiomhole calling Ize Iyamu a thief.

Politics in Nigeria is just stupid. The same person Obaseki defeated in APC primaries is singing he won't step down for him in PDP because of his strong years of working for PDP �. The same Ize Iyamu that APC called all sort of names and things and showed how dishonest he was has now become the son of the soil. If you think these guys are thinking about EDO state keep sleeping on a moving bicycle ��. APC and PDP are just the same set of people being recycled around. They even have a better script than wrestlemania

1 Like

Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by WATCHOVER(m): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Nwodosis:
Wait till after APC has presented you as their candidate because they may likely not have a candidate.
Don't mind him.
Pride goes before falling.
APC has no candidate

1 Like

Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by Maxymilliano(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Kriss216:

And also reel out scripts of what was said as reported in the media

According to Oshiomhole, “I didn’t appoint Ize-Iyamu because of his past record, I would not be comfortable to put government money in his hand, that is why I kept him completely out of government, I didn’t even give him a board appointment. He was part of the government that looted Edo state treasury. Don’t put the key to your kitchen in the hands of someone you don’t trust.

“Usually, a governor appoints the Director-General of his campaign after his election, but I didn’t appoint him into Government because I have his records, I do not trust him. You must know who you can use for what.

1 Like

Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by apache22b: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Ize_Iyamu is a man I don't really understand his antecedents and am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

1 Like

Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by Ogegeodey(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2020
This is the best time you be there APC chairman of Etsako Ward 10.

Nigga be getting enough attention financially and politically. His political career will sky rocket after this crisis if Obaseki wins finally.

1 Like

Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by Trumpcard05: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by 7lives: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2020
apache22b:
Ize_Iyamu is a man I don't really understand his antecedents and am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Obahiagbon don join nairaland?.

1 Like

Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by Asgard13: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2020
God is good... all the time.

Till then grin
Re: I Will Emerge New Governor Of Edo, Obaseki’s Exit Good For APC- Ize-iyamu by Kriss216: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2020
apache22b:
Oga, easy abeg. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies That Came Before APC Divided / Flood At Iya-era / When A Country Has Finally Gone To The Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.