Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami (42470 Views)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Delta cannot even to be compared to IMO & Enugu talkless of Ogun, Oyo. Ondo. cool
please today is my holy day cool
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Sammy07: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
please today is my holy day cool

Same here cool
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Same here cool
Your holy day is Fridays like other Yoruba Muslims tongue
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by helpfindbolu: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by raybaba97(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

This is daggers from all sides......na waoh/

From his elections till now....many inside the APC don't like him.
E rape their wives ni?

From the moment he defeated Abraham...wahala!

He wasn't a graceful winner. immediately he won, he turned on all those who supported his campaign because they didn't support him before the primaries.

That's the root of his problem. He wasn't graceful in victory.
He also wrecked Ondo State's primary, secondary, and tertiary education. He talks anyhow, doesn't listen to advice. He acts like a dictator.
Cancelled a lot of mimiko's policies. His crimes are many and the problem is that everyone in Ondo State is aware of them.

The guy actually has a good media team. I can salute him for that. It's why a lot of those not from the state think he's doing well.

Here at Ore the guy gave a whole street one Congo of rice and one bottle of oil for the whole three months lockdown. But if you listen to his media team, you'll think he gave every single person one bag of rice.

That guy is honestly a disaster. Ondo State people no dey talk sha. when election come, the guy go know

6 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Altimatic27: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Yes, Ondo State is doing better than delta state

You are truly lost

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Jack500: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:

Delta

So, in ur shallowness, Delta is better than Ondo?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Trust politicians at your own risk.

Obviously, all the defection brouhaha isn't for the benefit of the masses.

I hope Kowa party or Labour party wins in my Ondo state.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by fergie001: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2020
vicdom:

But the Deputy Governors equally enjoy immunity as the Governors do, so why are all these draconic aberrations??
Akeredolu is totally wrong.
The Deputy enjoys immunity.

The Governor is afraid because he can't even impeach him owing to the fact that the Deputy has a sizeable number of HoA members.

He is jinxed.

Akere no try at all. He is digging a bigger hole for himself.

Sammy07:

His problem with politicans.
They felt that his wife is controlling him, maybe whenever they agree on something, he'll go around and do another thing.

he don't let then have access to the treasury.

His problem with People.

1. He increased school fees from 25 -35k to 150 - 200k. I'm sure the students won't vote for him.

2. He stopped many Mimiko policy, Free health care child of 0months till 5yrs, He cancelled the government payment of waec, free transportation for secondary and primary public schools.

NB: All these policies earned mimiko 2nd tenure.

raybaba97:

He wasn't a graceful winner. immediately he won, he turned on all those who supported his campaign because they didn't support him before the primaries.

He also wrecked Ondo State's primary, secondary, and tertiary education. He talks anyhow, doesn't listen to advice. He acts like a dictator.
Cancelled a lot of mimiko's policies. His crimes are many and the problem is that everyone in Ondo State is aware of them.

The guy actually has a good media team. I can salute him for that. It's why a lot of those not from the state think he's doing well.

Here at Ore the guy gave a whole street one Congo of rice and one bottle of oil for the whole three months lockdown. But if you listen to his media team, you'll think he gave every single person one bag of rice.

That guy is honestly a disaster. Ondo State people no dey talk sha. when election come, the guy go know
If you guys from Ondo will say this......I can only have my sympathies for him.

The way Ondo vote is bloody. They don't care your political party, if they don't like you...na protest vote.

Kai cry
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Jack500:

So, in ur shallowness, Delta is better than Ondo?
first go check to see if your brain is functioning properly then ask yourself that question again
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by brightec(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by greall12(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Ogun kill them all they are run from one party to another , they are playing us like ludo awon weyrey.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Brunicekid(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Iruobean:
What is happening in Edo and Ondo self?
I know it's the youths that will suffer all these. I blame the youths who put their life in line for these politicians.

Meanwhile I buy bitcoin at good rates. If you have Bitcoin for sale kindly send a mail. God bless.
Youtg need to rise up, and get sense.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by SweetiliciousD: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:
poor states like ondo are a burden to PDP.

southwest States should remain in APC

Spot on.

Enjoy your next level of poverty in pit..... Oops peace
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by bejeria101(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2020
Yabatechheroes:
Defection na rape
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Gandollaar(f): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Na by force? Take your broom, I no do again!
Hahahaha.. that Edo man no get chill grin

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by mulerogold(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:

I know you have not been to any other part of Nigeria.

Yorubas hardly leave their homes. they depend on southwest propaganda media

You are a BIG FOOL.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by jrusky(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
I dont think repetition of Amaechi should occur again in this country.

If the deputy want to move he should be allow and police should never involve in such mess so I think the CP need to be issue query to that effect.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by mulerogold(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2020
raybaba97:

You are a true SON of the land
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Sammy07: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Your holy day is Fridays like other Yoruba Muslims tongue

lol.
I just came back from church
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by toyotamuscle: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Sammy07: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

Akeredolu is totally wrong.
The Deputy enjoys immunity.

The Governor is afraid because he can't even impeach him owing to the fact that the Deputy has a sizeable number of HoA members.

He is jinxed.

Akere no try at all. He is digging a bigger hole for himself.

If you guys from Ondo will say this......I can only have my sympathies for him.

The way Ondo vote is bloody. They don't care your political party, if they don't like you...na protest vote.

Kai cry

himself know the type of people he has.

except fierce rigging, he is likely not winning 2nd term
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by fergie001: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

himself know the type of people he has.

except fierce rigging, he is likely not winning 2nd term
Na waoh
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by bigwig10(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2020
This CP shuld b transfered asap with the way he has handled this present situation it shows hes goin to b biased in handling the election matter.... CP 4 that matter...
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by lagdmark(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2020
solochris:
Buhari and Apc has really done well, we thank them so much
, they're the pandemic killing Nigerians since 2015 make dem "come and begin dey go".
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Cantonese: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
Why is everyone leaving apc now? 2023 is still far now

We no shine our eyes before. We dey see road well now.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by BigBashiru: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Don't these politicians have the integrity/ethics to stick to one ideology/party?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by slowice(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Ondo has more oil than the entire Igbo States where PDP has turned into its latrine.

Why are some of you this stupid... Must you drag igbo into your argument. You ll choke on that word one day useless fools everywhere
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Detain, not detail. Even if your parents couldn't educate you properly, improve yourself. You prefer to be a section rat in the politics section.
who English help? DAT guy ur calling a rat might actually feed you n ur family! You come online n spew trash. Comment ur own n leave person with his English. You sabi everything, you sabi the name of d person DAT compiled Oxford dictionary Mumu!
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by geraldswallow: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Revolt, destroy this shit hole and start a new path for the generation this is not a country it’s a kangaroo park
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2020
slowice:

Why are some of you this stupid... Must you drag igbo into your argument. You ll choke on that word one day useless fools everywhere
don't mind the useless idiot, he's busy correcting someone else with his English n he's mind is fixed where igbos. Hatred of independent n hardworking people of Igbo will choke him to death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Dumps PDP, Reaffirms Ties With Tinubu / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.