Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Have You Heard Of Etherum Claim V5 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Have You Heard Of Etherum Claim V5 (424 Views)

Acer Aspire V5 122p Touch Screen New Year Giveaway / SOLD❎❎❎ 70k Acer Aspire V5 With Keyboard Back-lit And Touchscreen / Mint Acer Aspire V5-571-6499 Core I5 SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Etherum Claim V5 by SparkPlug121(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Hello Good morning to you all

Its a happy Weekend again ...I love you all

I know most of you might have heard about Etherum million Money that is trending right now

How are you guys doing this period of the Pandemic

I want you guys to stay safe and protected always

I want to share an idea i recieved today from Jimox COmputers

Jimox Computers was my Friend and Colleague in the University @Federal Poly Nekede back then

He called me today and when i got to his office , He showed me a platform and told me that this idea is what they have been using to gain Etherum and thereby making money

It is called Etherum Claim V5

Do you guys know that you can actually make thousands and millions of Naira while staying at home

Ask me how?

This is what it requires

Do you have an android phone?

Do you have Data on your Phone ?

This is all you need to do

First you must Download Telegram on your Phone

How do you Download Telegram ....Go to your phone on Playstore and type Telegram and you download

You can earn money by just clicking on this link to Register https:///Free_Ethereum_Claim_v5_bot?start=r06101388820.......THere is no charges required to register

First and foremost you need to Click on this link to Register...............https:///Free_Ethereum_Claim_v5_bot?start=r06101388820

When you click on this link ...https:///Free_Ethereum_Claim_v5_bot?start=r06101388820....it will ask you if you want to open with Chrome or telegram......

Open the link with Telegram

WHen you open the link on Telegram....it will tell you Congratulations and And welcome to Etherum Claim V5

Click to join the Channel and after click on Claim

For Registering you will be gifted an Etherum of 00.3E....Click to claim your Bonus

Your account Background will be displayed to you

First Click on Referal

Second Click on account

And the third is on Withdraw

When you click Withdraw.....it will ask you to add a wallet

Then what are you going to do

First Make sure you copy your Referal link and save it in your phone Notepad

Then How do you withdraw this Etherum into your Bank account

Once you are able to Gain 00.5 Etherum which is 45,000

You can withdraw

Go back also on your phone google playstore and Download Luno

Register and sign up an account on luno by clicking on this link........................https://www.luno.com/invite/3U4CV7........

After signing up on Luno and Registering an account

Copy your luno address id ..........................and go back to the Telegram

On your ETherum claim v5 account ....Click on Withdraw again

Then paste your Luno Address id.........................

It will save

Thats The wallet they are going to use and pay you........But some people prefer to use many Wallet like Trust wallet , and Etc

There is no problem with using other wallet .....But the one i have used is Luno Wallet and Trust Cryto Wallet

Thanks and God bless you all......Start making money right now what are you waiting for ......I love you all

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo L430 Corei5, 320gb/6gb.....43k Sold / SOLD !!! / Samsung A50 Going Cheap...SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.