Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Solved! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Solved! (319 Views)

Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. / Propertypro.ng(Solved) / solved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solved! by TheEnlightenedO(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Case Closed
Re: Solved! by Akin4sure: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=TheEnlightenedO post=90901842]Hi Nairalanders,

I had given a loan to someone in Nov 2019, over 13m, his tenure has expired and he has only been able to pay roughly 1m out of the now 21m he owes me due to accumulated interests over the past 6 months.

I was given a deed of assignment for the house he used for collateral, alongside the true copy of the survey plan. An estranged ex stolen my cheques alongside most of my important documents recently, including his survey plan, I however know from an experience I had as a 12 year old that my mum once had a similar incident where my brother had stolen land documents she had bought in his name and absconded and she was able to go to the land registry and claim the land and get new documents.

My question is this, is it possible for me to apply for a replacement of the survey plan to the said property and what it would entail[/quote
Whatsapp me on 09069193297 for survey plan
Re: Solved! by stillmee(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:
Case Closed
bro I've DM you, kindly check please

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale 4 Bedrooms Semi Detached Duplex Wt Bq At Ikota 39m / Brand New 2 Bedroom Mini Flat For Rent In Addo Road Ajah Lagos / Semi Detached Duplex For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.