Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. (362 Views)

Landlady Chases Tenant Out For Not Paying Rent In Cash / Tired Of Yearly Rent? Try Rentsmallsmall / Read And Thank Me Later Investment Is The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. by ablebisrealty(m): 2:23am On May 07, 2021
OFTEN A TENANT BUT NEVER A LANDLORD

Emeka’s case was really a pathetic one. Like every other person, his primary ambition was to be a landlord. Most of the men in his set were landowners—or about to be. Yet no one possessed more income or privilege or opportunities than him.

And as his birthdays crept gradually toward that tragic forty-mark, owning a land or being a landlord seemed farther from his life than
ever.
He was often a tenant but never a landlord

That's the insidious thing about unscrupulous real estate investments that’s never yielding result. You, yourself rarely know when you are about to embark on such investments. And even your closest friends won't tell you because they have no idea about it.

Sometimes, of course, bad real estate investments decision comes from the dilemma of some omo onile or landowners that can can sell one piece of land to several buyers- a good real estate investment requires professional advice. But usually—and fortunately— Trillion Park Estate is the answer to your need. Land at Trillion Park Estate is affordable and you can start building your dream home immediately. It is covered with Government Approved Excision Title and comes with several amazing features like Gate House, Perimeter Fence, Road And Drainage system, Central Water Supply and Maximum security which makes your investment save and secure. Several clients has keyed into it and are already building their dream home at Trillion Park estate. Stop paying rent today, start building your dream home at Trillion Park.

TRILLION PARK ESTATE

An affordable luxury designed for class.

Located in the serene area of Alatishe Town Bogije, a place that welcomes you home.

Title: Government Approved Excision 4.5M
Size: 300sqm

Other Statutory fees
1. Survey fee: N500k
2. Deed of Assignment/Legal Documentation:N100k
3. Developmental levy; N4,500 per SQM.

FEATURES
Dry plots, gatehouse, perimeter fencing, security, roads and drainage, central water supply etc

NEIGHBORHOOD
Pan African University, Dangote Refinery, Novare shopping Mall, Sky Mall, Eleko Beach, Lekki International Airport and other notable attractions

This estate is a great investment for Buy and Build.

Initial Deposit: N1M, spread balance for up to 6 months.

Get Instant Allocation

Call/WhatsApp: ☎️+2349025481130 and start building your dream home.

Re: Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. by ablebisrealty(m): 3:28am On May 09, 2021
Be landlord today..

Call us to get allocated
Re: Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. by ablebisrealty(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2021
Still selling fast, the best way to be a landlord. Don’t miss it.

Call/WhatsApp: ☎️+2349025481130
Re: Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. by ablebisrealty(m): 1:42am On May 15, 2021
Topnotch buy and build land. Don’t miss this wonderful offer if your dream is to become a landlord this month.

Call/WhatsApp: ☎️ +2349025481130 to get started. Get instant allocation.
Re: Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. by ablebisrealty(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2021
The most valuable property in Bogije right now.. Way below market value. Guarantees good returns on investment.

Call/WhatsApp: ☎️+2349025481130 to get yours.
Re: Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. by ablebisrealty(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2021
Amazing dry land with good title, don’t miss it. Get yours today and thank me later.

Call/WhatsApp:☎️ +2349025481130
Re: Problem Solved: Tired Of Paying Rent ? Try This Simple Trick And Thank Me Later. by ablebisrealty(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2021
No smart investor will ignore this amazing opportunity to be a landlord in the heart of Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp: ☎️+2349025481130 to get started don’t miss it.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Prime Property On Ikorodu Rd For Sale / Tenancy Law Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.