Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Get Good Driving Skills +2348109974859(call/whatsapp) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Get Good Driving Skills +2348109974859(call/whatsapp) (146 Views)

Data – The New Global Currency Driving Business Value / Get Good Driving Skills +2348109974859(call/whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Good Driving Skills +2348109974859(call/whatsapp) by vikithor(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Most accidents on our cities are caused by 'I can drive' driver's ignorance. Many has 'moved' vehicle,while others merely experience vehicles moving them,these are the set of people that are in the categories of 'I can drive- drivers'.
With the almost everywhere of automatic transmission smart cars,even baby doll can sit,press n the car will be moving itself and occupants about,the out come is road crashes,incidents or accidents, why,driving is much more than 'moving' the vehicle.
Accident doesn't just happened, they are caused and they can be prevented.

Call or whatsapp us for professional driving training experience that will see you drive in the busiest of roads,in the nights, in the rains,in flood all weather conditions and for life!

Also available in services;
Driving license
Vehicle license
Driving Mentoring
Consultancies

See our contacts below.
Re: Get Good Driving Skills +2348109974859(call/whatsapp) by SavageMaster: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2020
vikithor:
Most accidents on our cities are caused by 'I can drive' driver's ignorance. Many has 'moved' vehicle,while others merely experience vehicles moving them,these are the set of people that are in the categories of 'I can drive- drivers'.
With the almost everywhere of automatic transmission smart cars,even baby doll can sit,press n the car will be moving itself and occupants about,the out come is road crashes,incidents or accidents, why,driving is much more than 'moving' the vehicle.
Accident doesn't just happened, they are caused and they can be prevented.

Call or whatsapp us for professional driving training experience that will see you drive in the busiest of roads,in the nights, in the rains,in flood all weather conditions and for life!

Also available in services;
Driving license
Vehicle license
Driving Mentoring
Consultancies

See our contacts below.

Location, pls?

(1) (Reply)

Make Facebook Ads In Canva / Microsoft Excel Essentials For Beginners - February 2021 / CV Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.