Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic (25788 Views)

Fuel-Laden Tanker Falls, Spills Content On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Road Closed As Fuel Laden Tanker Catches Fire In Anthony / Fuel Laden Tanker Crushes Man's Car Along Onitsha-Enugu, He Walks Away Unhurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Temitopemo6e6(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ogun state is good for nothing
GOD bless lagos state
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Ijaya123: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Insurance will take care of the damages.

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Ghostrye: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:
This tanker reminds me of one issue I've always wanted to lend my voice to

Dangote is a supporter of terrorism and he always get away with it

Yes, aliko dangote has masters he obeys and carry out all thier instructions even to the latter

This war is not between Christian and Muslims

But it's between the tribes of Judah and the Tribes of the heathens

Yoruba will win this war because angels will support us
Lol, Yoruba is now the tribe of Judah. Wetin David Luiz no go see for Emirates stadium

3 Likes

Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Fiisty(f): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Siberia01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
not intrested
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by earnit1: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
elshaddai
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by zabuur: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Yes, aliko dangote has masters he obeys and carry out all thier instructions even to the latter

DUMB

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Mikyle: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Nickshrapnel: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Different type of people in this country

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hope no death record sha.

cos our NCDC fit add am to covid19 death.

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by anigbajumo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
No wonder there is heavy traffic congestion now, am tired like seriously.

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by BillionaireTalk: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sad one cry
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Just imagine if this had happened in the day time.

Life is recklessly cheap in Nigeria.
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by philip0906(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:

What the fvck are you on man? What da fvck you smoking? Why have you decided to get a badge in tribalism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by izubext007: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
one of the tanker owner is yet to settle his accesstors
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Isn't that an impolite way of expressing your thought about him?
Acehart:

You are dull.
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Olatara(f): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:

I think you and Slawomir (damn nigger) smokes the same weed.
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Reference(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
There are fuel pipelines running the length of Nigeria but as long as villians will not keep their paws off them such tragedies will remain a recurring decimal.
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by tete7000(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Human life is a cheap commodity in Nigeria. It I'd always from one catastrophe to another
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by AbuAeesha: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:

did dangote went to Lagos-ibadan express to ignite the fire??
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by tete7000(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Lunatics everywhere. Social media has ensured that even the most deranged of ua can have his voice heard.
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Yemike(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
E
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Yemike(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Your post was trying to make some sense but at the end twas just senseless.
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Acehart: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Isn't that an impolite way of expressing your thought about him?

I’m smiling. I don’t know what to say? I once told Muttley that he didn’t exercise the best of his cerebral strength in one of his responses and he freaked out. Isn’t that a polite way to express what I thought about his response? His mind told him that I said he was dull (but I followed the polite route).

I don’t think a polite route would have been good for this guy for the intention of his heart. Maybe my mind is tired (It really is now); I should always follow the polite route for everyone whose words aren’t intelligent or divisive, I guess. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by uuzba(m): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Golden057:
Sign of a failed state, when there are other means to channel petrol.
Buhari will be shocked to hear this news
All you people saying "Failed State", what is your point?
What are you doing? What will you do?
Will you just spend your life complaining?
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Pavillon: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
AbuAeesha:

did dangote went go to Lagos-ibadan express to ignite the fire??
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yeah, being polite costs nothing, but earns you honour and respect. You make or mar with your words.
Acehart:

I’m smiling. I don’t know what to say? I once told Muttley that he didn’t exercise the best of his cerebral strength in one of his responses and he freaked out. Isn’t that a polite way to express what I thought about his response? His mind told him that I said he was dull (but I followed the polite route).

I don’t think a polite route would have been good for this guy for the intention of his heart. Maybe my mind is tired (It really is now); I should always follow the polite route for everyone whose words aren’t intelligent or divisive, I guess. undecided
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by Chrizdon: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
God help us
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by raphy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
the devil is trying to suck blood on a Sunday but our God says no way...
God pass them we thank God no casualties.
.isn't God good.the road will soon be good to r pass again either today or tomorrow .

the devil lost the battle so make we Liverpool win today ...
Re: Fuel-Laden Tankers Explode On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cause Heavy Traffic by raphy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Ogun state is good for nothing GOD bless lagos state
stop taking dope is bad for health. don't mention me but just take my advice as your uncle .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Dies At JFK Airport In New York / How To Deal With Strong-armed Robbery In Lagos Traffic. / Brake Failure Causes Accident In Lekki, One Dead, Others Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.