Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones (762 Views)

Top Best Andriod Phones Under 50000 Naira In Nigeria / (download) Fifa 2019 Iso For Ppsspp – Psp Games For Andriod Phones. / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones by Emmanuel3810(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Users of these phones are in constant debate about which is the greatest and most preferable than the other.

Some people prefer the android phones while others prefer the iPhone.

But if I'm asked I would say android phones are the best, come rain come sun

Let's check out what makes this two phones unique from the other.

[url]worldtechng.com/what-is-the-difference-between-andriod-phones-and-iphones/[/url]
Re: What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones by Breastfeed: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
at the end of the day it all comes down to preference and affordability, i still love my camon 15 though

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones by Freelancerx: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Breastfeed:
at the end of the day it all comes down to preference and affordability, i still love my camon 15 though

Exactly, depends on choice
Re: What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Breastfeed:

How much is the phone now?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones by Breastfeed: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

about 65k or so
Re: What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones by Geeksamir(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2020
Bro I think u should rather say
What's the difference between Samsung and iPhone?
Andriod is an operating system (OS)
iPhone uses ios

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones by skywalker240(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Are we coming here to market a stupid camon 15 or we here to learn the difference between Android and iOS undecided angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones by skywalker240(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
Breastfeed:
This is not a marketing thread undecided

Re: What Is The Difference Between Andriod Phones And Iphones by skywalker240(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

Difference between "ANDROID AND IPHONES" DUDE angry

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Using Samsung Galaxy M21? / Tecno Spark 4°°brand New / Hot 8lite @IFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.