Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

N-power Disengagement - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N-power Disengagement (281 Views)

N-power Batch-c Shortlisted Applicants / N-power: Documents Required For Physical Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-power Disengagement by Ferdiferdi: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Please I need advice on what to to with #400k in my account. I am an N-power beneficiary, I am into graphics design and also a volunteer lecturer in one of the federal high institutions (no pay), after NYSC I volunteered to continue lecturing there with intentions of boasting my CV and increasing my chances of employment. With the recent news of disengagement from Npower which is presently my main source of income, I have managed to save almost #400k (batch B), I am thinking of what I can do with the money at the moment to ensure I put it in great use. I have two ideas right now
1. Open a business Center
2. Me and a friend saw a plot of land that has been agreed to be sold at #750k, should I join the money with him and acquire the land?

Please pardon my English and advice appropriately. Other ideas are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Guaranteed Investment Of Our Time / Year 2020 Top Secret About Making Money Online / We Do Currency Exchange,buy ,sell And Swap Gold .buy Traditional Beads Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.