Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

False Accusations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / False Accusations (175 Views)

Magu Reacts To Malami’s Accusations: ‘No Blackmail Can Stop Me’ / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations / 7 Accusations Obasanjo Threw At Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

False Accusations by dollar124(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Have you ever been falsely accused before? If No then count yourself very lucky .

Many years ago as a teneger I was falsely accused of rape and child molestation. That very day remains the worst and longest day of my life.

Back then kids in my neighborhood kids were fond of me because I do give them gifts and play with them sometimes.

One unfortunate day, I wanted to go and pluck some mangos in the bush. One kid wished to follow me but I told her that it was risky and even promised to give her some mangos when am back.
Half way to the bush I looked at my back and saw the girl, I was very angry so took a cane flogged her and sent her back.

As she was crying while going home, one evil woman saw her and took her to her mother shouting that I have raped the little girl. She said I took the girl to the bush raped her and send her back.
The little girl was confused and was jus crying. The worst part was that they opened her pussy and concluded that I truly raped her, they said her pussy was slightly reddish in colour instead of pink which was evident that I penetrated.

I felt like dying on the spot, I was consumed with shame so terribly that I started stammering and because of my lack of composure nobody believed my story, I didn't sound convincing at all and so I was already receiving random slaps.

As people began to gather the evil woman started giving testimonies of how she usually see me going into the bush with different girls- this was a time I knew Next to nothing about sex.
I was jus crying helplessly, my mum and sisters were among the crowd and they couldn't hide the disappointment in their faces.

Suddenly, God sent one woman who happens to be a primary school teacher, she really knows how to talk with kids. The woman took the little girl to her house and she confessed how everything happened. That was how I was exonerated.

Although my mum got the evil woman arrested, unfortunately she was released the next day. But ever since then, anytime I see her I still feel like killing her.

So please whenever you hear of rape or child molestation, don't jump into conclusion without a thorough investigation, you might be condemning an innocent man.

(1) (Reply)

North Will Produce Buhari Successor In 2023 - Arewa Youth / Periscoping The Theodore, Uzor Kalu’s Reconciliatory Moves And The Creation.. / Can You Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.