Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Make Money Through Ovvideon. It Free - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money Through Ovvideon. It Free (633 Views)

How To Make Money Through Information Marketing Business / Make Money Through Adwallet / Earn $50 Instantly For Viewing Adverts, It's Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Through Ovvideon. It Free by be4dem(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Register through this link https://ovvideon.online/176698426250369/
Questions about working with the system of paid video viewing.
1) What is the essence of the work?
We offer people to view prepaid promotional videos of various world advertisers and get money for this. Among our advertisers are the largest producers of household appliances, leading retailers, and top video bloggers. Our system accepts only high-yield and high-quality videos selected and tested by our experts.
2) How much can I earn?
At the moment, the cost of one minute of a promotional video is 50 cents. It's easy: for 1 hour of work, you can earn 30.00 dollars. If you work at least 3 hours a day, your daily earnings will be $ 90.00, and in one month it would be 2700 dollars. According to the results of conducted surveys, the site ovvideon.online is currently the leading system among other systems of paid video viewing. You can see it for yourself! Top earnings for the previous day.
4) How can I withdraw money?
At the request of the user, money is withdrawn from the system within 1 hour during working hours, or within 3-4 hours during non-working hours (including holidays and weekends). We provide a choice of several payment systems, with the help of which you can withdraw the money earned.
At the moment, withdrawal is possible to the bank cards of any foreign banks, bank accounts, Bitcoin wallets, and PayPal (through the Western Union payment system).
5) Can I invite friends and/or relatives?
Not only you can, but you also MUST! Each person invited by you (a referral) will bring you additional profit, namely, 40% of the earnings of your referrals will go to your account. You can find a link to attract referrals in your personal account. Share this link in social networks, on forums, through messengers (WhatsApp, Telegram), via SMS, and e-mail. Register through this link : https://ovvideon.online/176698426250369/
Re: Make Money Through Ovvideon. It Free by Louisosazee(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Is there any evidence/proof for payment/withdrawal

Because, we can't start something without pay

1 Like

Re: Make Money Through Ovvideon. It Free by profkk2003(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
It's a scam. If you want to withdraw, they will tell you you the minimum is 100dollars. If you get to 100doll, they will tell you you need 30 referrals. If you get the referrals, they will tell you to wait for 60days for confirmation.

3 Likes

Re: Make Money Through Ovvideon. It Free by africanpea: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
profkk2003:
It's a scam. If you want to withdraw, they will tell you you the minimum is 100dollars. If you get to 100doll, they will tell you you need 30 referrals. If you get the referrals, they will tell you to wait for 60days for confirmation.

It's too good to be true, I just knew it. Thanks for telling me before wasting my time

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Through Ovvideon. It Free by Louisosazee(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2020
profkk2003:

Thanks for telling me about it, i dont like wasting my time on something that don't end well

(1) (Reply)

Company Administrator Vacancy / Earning In Dollars Come 2021 / Any Daily Paid Factory Work In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.