Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,979 members, 7,866,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Makes The Towel Dirty - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Makes The Towel Dirty (501 Views)

Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt / Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State / Residents Pose For Pictures Inside Dirty Water After Heavy Flood In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes The Towel Dirty by Kiddo01(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Have you ever wondered? What makes the towel dirty.
It is believed that after taking our birth, we are assumed to be neat, one would ask, why do our towels become dirty after several usage?
Are we gradually reducing to dust?
Re: What Makes The Towel Dirty by Simplyleo: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Same thought occurred to me sometimes back, but I assumed I was stupid for having such thought in the first place even though I didn't come up with a most likely reason.

Here to learn what experts have as explanation. cool
Re: What Makes The Towel Dirty by SirMichael1: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Dust? Lol.

The body's dirt cannot totally be washed away. You've got layer upon layers of dead skins and simple washing of soap, warm water and sponge won't exfoliate you. Therefore, when you wash your body and clean off, your wipe away little traces of dead skin, unwashed dirts, etc. And overtime, the build up of these cause accumulated dirt on towels.

Also, drying a damp towel acts as an avenue for dirts, dusts or smokes to cling to. Repeated cycle cause accummulation.

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Towel Dirty by Sabby1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
I think it is as a result of the skin secreting substances such as sweat, sebum (an oily or waxy matter secreted by the sebaceous gland) and other bodily fluids at irregular intervals

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Towel Dirty by Freestainworld(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
the skin secrets waste plus the dirt on the skin layer coupled with skin, no matter how you wash, it's never going to be totally cleaned, ask your self why your mouth still smells in the morning even after washing it before going to bed at night.

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Towel Dirty by Kiddo01(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sabby1:
I think it is as a result of the skin secreting substances such as sweat, sebum (an oily or waxy matter secreted by the sebaceous gland) and other bodily fluids at irregular intervals

Don't you think in either way, if you keep scrubbing the body with a sponge, one may look tiny and little as the days go

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Towel Dirty by Sabby1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kiddo01:

Don't you think in either way, if you keep scrubbing the body with a sponge, one may look tiny and little as the days go
grin grin grin You're not serious

Re: What Makes The Towel Dirty by FlordFlorez(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Waiting for experts...
Re: What Makes The Towel Dirty by Kiddo01(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
Same thought occurred to me sometimes back, but I assumed I was stupid for having such thought in the first place even though I didn't come up with a most likely reason.

Here to learn what experts have as explanation. cool

Not really stupid for having such thought, we learn everyday of our lives
Re: What Makes The Towel Dirty by Kiddo01(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
The skin secrets waste plus the dirt on the skin layer coupled with the skin, accepted, but why is it that after taking our bath and believing we are neat, we still discover that our towels become dirty after several usage

Freestainworld:
the skin secrets waste plus the dirt on the skin layer coupled with skin, no matter how you wash, it's never going to be totally cleaned, ask your self why your mouth still smells in the morning even after washing it before going to bed at night.

(1) (Reply)

Common Cold Treatments / If You Need STC30 That Cures All Kind Of Diseases, Pls Contact Me On 08028532851 / What You Should Do When You Have Piles/hemorrhoids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.