Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Hfday-men Are Under Attack And This World Refuses To Acknowledge It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hfday-men Are Under Attack And This World Refuses To Acknowledge It (241 Views)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hfday-men Are Under Attack And This World Refuses To Acknowledge It by rexericx(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's day! Men being men how God created them to be as the head is something the mainstream comes against. Men are under attack and this world refuses to acknowledge it. Every statistic show that not having a father in a childs life increases the chances of many negative things because God has a purpose for the father in the home. One of the biggest issues we have in our society is fathers not being present. So happy fathers day to all the fathers being real fathers. Happy fathers day to all the men who do whatever it takes to be there for their children. Happy fathers day to the brothers who make it happen no matter what is thrown in front of them.

Join our Facebook page

https://www./549890931861236/

Re: Hfday-men Are Under Attack And This World Refuses To Acknowledge It by davidinho: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet My Lagos Family | Unboxing My New Camera | A Day In The Life / Tell-all Book By Trump's Niece Temporarily Blocked / Suggest Me Some Couches For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.