Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Workouts To Stay Fit And Healthy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Workouts To Stay Fit And Healthy (178 Views)

Top 10 Workouts To Get Rid Of Marks / Workouts To Get A Flat Stomach | Exercises For Flat Tummy And Hips / Home Workouts To Build Muscle In Under 20 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workouts To Stay Fit And Healthy by Khal001(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
“i’m not really interested in building muscle or getting bigger, i just want workouts to stay fit and healthy”

this was my conversation with a friend some days back.

you might be among the group of people who’ve always had interest in working out and keeping fit, but then, you always had to sideline the idea because of the fear of getting too big and developing a shape that you don’t desire.

maybe you’re a lady and you just want to workout without developing muscles in the wrong areas.

a lot of friends and clients question me about this and the frequent questions prompted me to prepare this article.

this article informs you on the workouts you should do to stay fit and healthy while maintaining also maintaining good body weight or size.

WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING WORKOUTS TO STAY FIT AND HEALTHY
to do this successfully, you have to put in to consideration:
the amount of calories your body requires per day
the nature of your... https://50reps.online/2020/06/07/workouts-to-stay-fit-and-healthy/
Re: Workouts To Stay Fit And Healthy by meobizy(f): 4:13am On Jun 22, 2020
“i’m not really interested in building muscle or getting bigger, i just want workouts to stay fit and healthy”
People always say this, but when I give them a daily routine of 15 pushups, 6 pull-ups, 25 crunches, 20 squats and 1 km runs they complain two weeks later that the workout is not showing results. What do you want if your goal is to stay fit and healthy? The results won’t show physically, you will only feel them. Humans are never satisfied. On a second thought “fit and healthy” is only a lazy man’s excuse aimed at finding a no-effort fitness lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Safety Alert, / Covid-19: China Pushes Traditional Remedies Amid Outbreak - BBC / German Army To Use Dogs To Detect COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.