Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Mixed-reactions As D’banj Rape Accuser Debunks Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mixed-reactions As D’banj Rape Accuser Debunks Arrest (480 Views)

Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu / Udala, UnilagOlodo Rape Accuser, Refuses To Show At Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed-reactions As D’banj Rape Accuser Debunks Arrest by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
A lady simply identified as Seyitan has debunked the news making rounds that popular singer, Dapo ’D’banj’ Oyebanjo has detained her in police custody.

She took to her Twitter handle to say that it is fake news.

“I don’t know where all this rumors are coming from . Myself and my mom were not and have not been arrested, ” she tweeted.

This, however, caused a mixed-reaction on social media as many believed the whole drama is to promote the Afrobeat singer’s forthcoming project while some felt the Twitter handle of the lady has been hacked.

It was reported that D’banj orchestrated the locking of Seyitan and her Mom in police station as well as seized her phone to prevent her from reaching her lawyers.

Seyitan accused the singer of rape and sexual assault.

She said the incident happened in 2018.
Read More https://musicprong.com/mixed-reactions-as-dbanj-rape/

Re: Mixed-reactions As D’banj Rape Accuser Debunks Arrest by dangotesmummy: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Smh

The truth will soon be unveiled

Whether Dapo is actually a rap1st or the girl is a slanderer God will expose the REAL VICTIM in all of this mess
Re: Mixed-reactions As D’banj Rape Accuser Debunks Arrest by JasonScoolari: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Mixed-reactions As D’banj Rape Accuser Debunks Arrest by Mayng01(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Look at rape accuser selling breast. Nonsense. Tueh!

(1) (Reply)

Couples Involved In Murder/suicide: Is This One The True Story? / HELP? I Have Been Receiving Threat Messages From A Person / {see Photos} 2000 Dead Corpses Found With Chief Devil Worshipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.