Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Who Is More Gorgeous? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is More Gorgeous? (1883 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Gorgeous?

Sikiratu: 22% (4 votes)
Stephanie: 72% (13 votes)
Both are equally gorgeous: 5% (1 vote)
Neither is gorgeous: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Gorgeous Video Vixen Heidi Summers Dies In Car Crash (photos) / Nia Long: The Most Gorgeous Brown Skin I Have Ever Seen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Gorgeous? by aloyemeka1: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by KennyG6(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
this is a no-brainer, stephanie,
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by aloyemeka1: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
Kenny_G:

this is a no-brainer, stephanie,
I pick Sikiratu. Stephanie needs to eat some apu please. You think Sikiratu is miss yoruba movie industry for nothing?.
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by KennyG6(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^^ dat pic of her is revolting abeg, besides i'm a huge fan of stephanie grin
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by aloyemeka1: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
Kenny_G:

^^^ dat pic of her is revolting abeg,  besides i'm a huge fan of stephanie grin

That is what is affecting your choice. Fanaticism!. Sikiratu is the real ish, see body.
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by londoner: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
@Aloy Emeka, what is your obsession with pitting Yoruba and Igbo women against eachother?

Its obvious, Stephanie is FAR more attractive than the other lady and naturally so. I dont even think that other lady is even remotely pretty, she is just about OK, but not pretty at all IMO.
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by aloyemeka1: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
londoner:

@Aloy Emeka, what is your obsession with pitting Yoruba and Igbo women against eachother?

Its obvious, Stephanie is FAR more attractive than the other lady and naturally so. I dont even think that other lady is even remotely pretty, she is just about OK, but not pretty at all IMO.

That is your opinion but may I remind you that Sikiratu is miss Yoruba movie industry. What is Stephanie again?. The other time it was AloyEmeka pitting Yoruba lady with Sierra Leonean one or pitting Yoruba lady with African American. Today, its Yoruba vs Igbo. Can you guys get off the inferiority complex and be proud of who you are for once?. Jeez.
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2011
sikiratu ko shakiratu ni , dat pkin wey don bleach her last kobo finish
stephanie u dey reign jare fine gal lookin swaggaficated cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by Jam247(f): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2011
Abeg another pic of this sikiratu lady cause this one looks photoshop, i want original before I vote! angry
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by WackyJ1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2011
Stephanie of course. The sikiratu woman no Fine, check out face and fake hair not to mention body, yuck. If she's miss yoruba or whatever then ,
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by aloyemeka1: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2011
Jam247:

Abeg another pic of this sikiratu lady cause this one looks photoshop, i want original before I vote! angry

Can photoshopping make a gorilla look like Bianca Onoh?. If your answer is no, then Sikiratu must be fine.
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by londoner: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2011
Aloy emeka, she is miss yoruba movie industry and so? She is not even the prettiest of Yoruba actresses or actresses of Yoruba origin.

Who is Stephanie, well she is the woman who is leading this poll you created at the moment, how about that?

Maybe miss yoruba movies has it for her acting, surely not for her looks. That would be an insult to suggest that she is the prettiest the Yoruba movie industry has.

When it comes to looks, she is not even in the same book as Stephanie not to mention on the same page, lol

So really, you have an obsession with pitting Yoruba women against every other women right? Well you did not represent them well with this woman,
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 28, 2011
Steph for sure undecided why even open a thread?
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by dsgirl: 4:18am On Jan 28, 2011
Going by the pictures, i'll choose sikiratu, but outside this pix, na Stephanie all the way.
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by ifyalways(f): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2011
londoner:

Ask him again ooh.I thought i was the only one that noticed.
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by callme2: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2011
Stephanie all the way

Sikiratu is a bunch of artifffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicial stuffs
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by Nelson6(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2011
give me stephannie, and u can have my dollars*** dat malu over der nko? too fat for me, she can break my bed cool
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by aloyemeka1: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2011
Nelson**:

give me stephannie, and u can have my dollars*** dat malu over der nko? too fat for me, she can break my bed cool

Buy another bed.
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by Coolabbie: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2011
Its stephanie i vote 4.
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by hbabe(f): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2011
I will go with Stephanie
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by babyme1(f): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
Steph is prettier,with or without make-up.

Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by Nelson6(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2011
@aloy
u know whether na spring bed i dey use? grin
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by nich(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2011
dont know crap about dem, but Steph does take home d trophy if there were any! wink
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by Jam247(f): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Can photoshopping make a gorilla look like Bianca Onoh?. If your answer is no, then Sikiratu must be fine.

Grammar! You never see skillz! Please post another pic, or is this the best you've got?! undecided
Re: Who Is More Gorgeous? by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
Stephanie Okeke is prettier and classier.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Look Great In A Tiffany Amber Dress / *wizkid Spotted In The Studio With Americans Rappers* / Mariah Carey Goes Naked With Her Dog For A Bubble Bath (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.