Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I've Become Popular To The Extent That If You Talk About Me You Become Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Become Popular To The Extent That If You Talk About Me You Become Famous (1280 Views)

I've Become CEO Of SoundCity...lols / 5 Ways To Become Famous In Nigeria (no 1 Is A Must) / Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Become Popular To The Extent That If You Talk About Me You Become Famous by Lordemperoris100(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
I Have Become Popular To The Extent That Anybody That Gossips With My Name Becomes Popular - Angela

Famous social media influencer, Angela Nwosu who is popularly known as "Digital Ogbanje" has taken to her official Facebook handle to brag about her ever-growing popularity.

Angela Nwosu claims to be a leader and number one digital Ogbanje in Nigeria. In the Igbo tradition, Ogbanje is said to be an evil spirit, and nobody dreams nor talks to having a child with the Ogbanje spirit. Anybody with his Ogbanje spirit is regarded to be evil or possess and people tend to run away from them.

In these modern days, things have changed and have reshaped to another dimension. Angela Nwosu, the self-acclaimed DIGITAL OGBANJE ONE(1) of Nigeria has really made the world see people with OGBANJE from a different perspective. She has made people see OGBANJE as a gift and never a curse or a bad thing.

Angela Nwosu who known for possessing spiritual powers is now very popular and an influential figure on Instagram and Facebook.

Inasmuch she is called the Digital OGBANJE, but that doesn't stop him from being generous and constantly to give away on her food and things.

Today she bragged about her she had become so famous to the extent that those who gossip her name both in a negative and positive way become na instant famous.

Barely one of making the post on her official Facebook page, she already had 542 shares,3000 likes and 1000 comments, as her fans storm her comment section to heavy praises on her.

Truly truly I say to you, she is indeed a celebrity and if anyone wants to become should use her name for discussion.

CLICK TO SEE THE SCREENSHOTS MAD REACTION SHE GOT
Re: I've Become Popular To The Extent That If You Talk About Me You Become Famous by Lordemperoris100(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: I've Become Popular To The Extent That If You Talk About Me You Become Famous by Lordemperoris100(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) / Bbnaija, Mercy Eke Spotted Twerking Inside A Swimming Pool (video) / Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Just Too Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.