Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

…there’s More To Ibidun Ighodalo ’s Death – Actor Yul Edochie | E-nigeria! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / …there’s More To Ibidun Ighodalo ’s Death – Actor Yul Edochie | E-nigeria! (527 Views)

Tope Alabi, Efe Nathan, Beejay Sax At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Hymns, Psalms / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant For Ned Nwoko - e-NIGERIA / Ned Nwoko Is Behind Regina Daniels’ Cars, House - e-NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

…there’s More To Ibidun Ighodalo ’s Death – Actor Yul Edochie | E-nigeria! by eNIGERIANG: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Famous Actor, Yul Edochie has now joined the league of Nigerians who are questioning the circumstances surrounding the shocking death of Ibidun Ighodalo, wife of pastor, Ituah Ighodalo of Trinity House Church Nigeria>>>>READ MORE: https://www.e-nigeriang.com/why-do-i-feel-theres-more-to-her-death-than-the-cardiac-arrest-story-yul-edochie-questions-ibidun-ighodalos-death/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Hot Ladies Davido Dumped To Propose To Chioma / I Prayed To God To Take My Life At 70 - Late Abiola Ajimobi Says In A Throw Back / 19 Years Of Grace- Checkout Marvelous Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.