Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Has Serious Tears Save You From ,share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Has Serious Tears Save You From ,share Your Experience (221 Views)

Hushpuppi Burst Into Serious Tears As He Pleads Guilty To Fraud Allegations. / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Serious Tears Save You From ,share Your Experience by Froshhh7(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
it was several years ago when i was sent by my uncle to deliver some money and parcel to his colleaque in lagos .i got there and was asking for the adress around when suddenly some boys round me up and collect all in my hands including my tfare i broke down in this terrible tears it was so loud and much that the guys looked back and asked me what happened ,to cut a long story short they returned everyhing they took back to me and gave me even a tip they also said e be like my case critical pass their own d way i cried ....d tears saved my day ...share yours
Re: What Has Serious Tears Save You From ,share Your Experience by Juliusmomoh: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Omo u are lucky oo...
Mine is the day my mum sent me to deliver 10,000 cash to her cousin down street,, omo na that day i know say village people exist. . As i reach there technically the money remain 9,000 ... I cry like say tomorrow no dey.. But no solution... .. Some cry tear no de solve thing o grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Sit At Home This Covid -19 Period. Pls Do Something / 2 Weeks Promo! Lekki Precious Gardens ( Buy 5 Get 1 PLOT FREE / 8 Benefits Of Doing 100 Burpees Everyday - 100 Burpees Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.