Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection (21027 Views)

PDP Confirms Yemi Akinwonmi As National Chairman / Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Na im PDP take get hope for ondo?
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
The small small em dey start. Na how em be start for PDP prior 2015 election. This na destruction from within oh. APC no ignore these little little defections oh. I don talk my own...

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu for President.
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by Horbar1: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
That's broom for you.... One by one.

If you know you know.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by fof1: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
elvischukie:
fight and kill yourselves for these greedy politicians at your own peril. politics in nigeria is just a game of interest, they are all after their personal pockets, our problems as citizens aren’t any of their worries.

Wise up brethrens!

IS THERE ANY WHERE IN D WORLD, WHERE PERSONAL INTEREST IS NOT POLITICS? PLS SAMPLE ONE COUNTRY OR PLACE FOR ME. IS IT DONALD TRUMP OF USA,BORIS JOHNSON OF UK OR WHO?

1 Like

Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by Liposure: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sometimes i wonder the type of political system we run in nigeria. No ideology, no direction just defection here n there. Its sad
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by TreasureTayo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
ospido:

Do make you float your own party abeg. I don tire to dey hear say PDP and APC na the same. They're not the same for your information. One is a gorverning party while the other is an opposition party.
E hard to understand again?.
Try float you own.
You hear?
Mtceeewww. comot here abeg. u need sleep grin
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by allthingsgood: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
ozento:
finally pdp is coming back to power 2023. nigerians will heave a sigh of relief.

Are u cracking a joke?? grin
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by ogbonti: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
jrusky:

[b]So bro you noticed them with their new failure slogan *apc and pdp are same* [/b]bullshit? I thought I'm the only one that noticed the zombies new stunt.

The truth sooner or later apc will go into extinct its a sure bet. Apc as a party will die a natural death, bury and never rise again.

yes ooo na real failure slogan lol- you caught the mischievous slogan lol-

no mind them my brother - it’s like a child who failed in his primary school class and he comes home and says papa, everyone failed in my class bla bla bla grin APC e - rats won’t kill us

1 Like

Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by ogbonti: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
AltCtrlDel:

Oya chop knuckle

grin

God bless you my brother - it must be well with Nigeria, Amen
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by helpfindbolu: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by OloyeGbenga: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Power to the People that owns it.

One by one by God and still counting

Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Unigrad:
We all know his moves since a year plus but he has been lying about it. If Ondo citizens know what is good for them, they should not vote this lier.

so Aketi is the saint abi? get your brains examined ASAP
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by Ayodoni1(m): 5:45am On Jun 22, 2020
I hope this is not a plan work between him and the governor. Agboola can do anything to win the second term for Akeredolu, PDP should be very careful before accepting any candidate, he may come to know their secret in other to destroy them.
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by Staro: 5:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Unigrad:
We all know his moves since a year plus but he has been lying about it. If Ondo citizens know what is good for them, they should not vote this lier.

Eeyaaa ... you feel so pained.
Sorry hear ?
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by witworth(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2020
Unigrad:
just because he didn't let you and your co APC members know about his wise plan. You're saying he is a liar and they shouldn't vote for him, tell me who is not a liar, is it your akeredolu? The same governor that steals state money like every other governors and that even used police commissioner to detain his deputy in a democratic government. When people have the right to defect. You're the real hypocrite.
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by redsun(m): 7:32am On Jun 22, 2020
It shows Buhari could be relatively doing a great job. Politicians are running shelter skelter because he is tightening the loopholes that allow them to loot the public coffers stupendously.

Normalising things in Nigeria is not going to be a pleasant day job. It will be a long, odious and dangerous task to recovery, just like the road to delusional heaven.
Re: PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2020
fof1:

IS THERE ANY WHERE IN D WORLD, WHERE PERSONAL INTEREST IS NOT POLITICS? PLS SAMPLE ONE COUNTRY OR PLACE FOR ME. IS IT DONALD TRUMP OF USA,BORIS JOHNSON OF UK OR WHO?
Please do me a favor by not quoting any of those countries, there level of achievements aint in any way to be compared with any african country not to talk of this shit hole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Make English, Maths Compulsory For Students Seeking Admission – Okorocha / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.