Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Car Swap!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Swap!!! (551 Views)

��car Swap Available: Lexus RX300 / Car Swap / Abuja Govt Land For Car Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Swap!!! by lordkenny(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders,

I will like to swap my faulty Audi A6 2003 V6 engine and Honda City 2007 for a sound car. I do not wish to spend money on repairs but get them swapped for a good one.

The Faults

1. Audi A6 2003.
The Audi is not accelerating and Mechanics here seemed to be clueless about solution. Got a guy from Lagos to come work on the car but the Pandemic has prevented him from coming down. The car is in Kogi State.

2. Honda City 2007 (Manual Gear)
I got the car from my office on auction. However the car has been packed for a while as the organization has a flare for abandoning cars even if its a minor fault. Expert evaluation says mechanical repairs will cost 65k while there is also need to touch the body. Car is located in Lagos State.

Dear Nairalanders, please advise me if I can get a good deal on this or if you have cars you want to swap with drop them here.

Thanks

Happy Sunday.
Re: Car Swap!!! by lordkenny(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
lordkenny:
Good evening Nairalanders,

I will like to swap my faulty Audi A6 2003 V6 engine and Honda City 2007 for a sound car. I do not wish to spend money on repairs but get them swapped for a good one.

The Faults

1. Audi A6 2003.
The Audi is not accelerating and Mechanics here seemed to be clueless about solution. Got a guy from Lagos to come work on the car but the Pandemic has prevented him from coming down. The car is in Kogi State.

2. Honda City 2007 (Manual Gear)
I got the car from my office on auction. However the car has been packed for a while as the organization has a flare for abandoning cars even if its a minor fault. Expert evaluation says mechanical repairs will cost 65k while there is also need to touch the body. Car is located in Lagos State.

Dear Nairalanders, please advise me if I can get a good deal on this or if you have cars you want to swap with drop them here.

Thanks

Happy Sunday.

Re: Car Swap!!! by lordkenny(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Honda City

Re: Car Swap!!! by lordkenny(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Audi A6

Re: Car Swap!!! by uboma(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Your best bet is to put the Honda City car in good shape. Mechanical repairs and body work will exceed 65k.

You may not get good value in the swap deal.
Re: Car Swap!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
I cringe when I hear Audi...
Re: Car Swap!!! by Frankdamaxx(m): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lol. Your 2 current cars will struggle to get you a good condition Nigeria used 05 Corolla or Camry.

It's well. My advice is to see how you can sell the Audi, use money and fix the City.

Or sell them separately.
Re: Car Swap!!! by lordkenny(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
uboma:
Your best bet is to put the Honda City car in good shape. Mechanical repairs and body work will exceed 65k.

You may not get good value in the swap deal.

Thanks boss, I appreciate.
Re: Car Swap!!! by lordkenny(m): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
luxy44:
I cringe when I hear Audi...

LOL. I don learn my lessons
Re: Car Swap!!! by lordkenny(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Frankdamaxx:
Lol. Your 2 current cars will struggle to get you a good condition Nigeria used 05 Corolla or Camry.

It's well. My advice is to see how you can sell the Audi, use money and fix the City.

Or sell them separately.

Thanks boss. �

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz ML350 2013 Clean Used... 6.5m / Nigerian Used 2007 Hyundai Elantra For Sale / Ijebu People.....get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.