Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman (1535 Views)

What A Rainoil Limited Staff Did To Me In Their Dutse,abuja Fuel Station / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / EXCLUSIVE: Sex Scandal Rocks Ogbuawa Family, As Wife, Children, Fights Dirty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman by themomentng: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
One of the country’s foremost indigenous exploration and production companies, Energia Limited, an oil and gas company is currently being rocked to its very foundation by a sex scandal involving the Chief Executive Officer and a married staff identify as Braibi Boma Horsfall.

According to very reliable sources, there have been record of many indiscriminate unwholesome activities, albeit sexually, going on in the company, while the boss of the company, Leiste Aihevba, had been fingered.

A can of worms was recently opened by the husband of one of the alleged mistresses in his office who came into the open about how the boss has been having a dalliance with his wife.

In a letter to the Chairman of Energia Limited George Osahon dated May 8, 2020, Olasunkanmi Habeeb Razak, alleged in very strong words that Leiste has been having an unholy affair with his wife for years without his knowledge.

The letter reads unedited and copied to the under-mentioned for reference purposes:

May 8, 2020
Dear Sir,
COMPLAINT ABOUT SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND DEMAND FOR DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGAINST MR. LESTE AIHEVBA

I have recently become aware that Mr. Leste Aihevba (the managing director of Energia Limited) is engaged in an immoral and sexual relationship with my wife, Braibi Horsfall who is his executive assistant, despite the fact that they are both married.

By virtue of this relationship, it would appear that Ms. Horsfall has enjoyed some benefits which she would not be ordinarily entitled to, within Energia.

Though, I have instituted divorce proceedings, processes of which are hereby attached for your information, against them, I sincerely hope that this is not the corporate culture within Energia.

Nonetheless, I ask that disciplinary actions are taken against the erring parties; failing which I would need to resort to the appropriate legal processes to seek further redress, as I would not want such a culture shielded or covered up in a Nigerian company.

Sincerely,

Habeeb Olasunkanmi Rasaki
CC: Board of Directors,
Chief Financial Officer,
Head of Legal,
Head of Human Resources
Mrs. Eunice Aihevba.

Our reporter contacted Mr. Aihevba for his reaction to the allegations but there was no response at press time.

Energia Limited is one of Nigeria’s foremost indigenous oil exploration and production companies, operating a producing asset in the Niger Delta.

The company is the joint venture operator of the Ebendo/Obodeti Marginal Field (ex-Obodougwa/Obodeti Marginal field) located in Ebendo near Kwale, Ndokwa West LGA, Delta State, in partnership with Oando Production and Development Company (OPDC). While Energia is the operator of the field, Oando Plc owns 45 percent of the business.

Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman by saheedbadmus(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dis is serious
Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman by micfoley: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Gbege!
Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman by yinkus6750(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Why wash your dirty linen outside?
Was your wife raped or sexually assaulted?
She went into the affair for fringe benefits.
Conclude your divorce and move ahead.
Don't disturb the company.
Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman by tubolancer(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
An average Nigerian lady is desperate. This happened everywhere, I pity the husband, he must have loved the wife so much he couldnt afford to lose her. She had chosen her path and she will never stop. In this case, I will advise the man to move on and find a woman prefarably a virgin that will make him happy- my thought.
Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman by Goddys(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
DEMOTION awaits any man that mix pleasure with business.

Women are only attracted to power, money and influence. Marriage is a SCAM.

Don't be deceived. Every woman is capable of cheating on her husband when she meets a WEALTHIER and INFLUENTIAL man who gives her more ATTENTION than her husband.

Take note of the keywords in capitalization

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman by bigiyaro(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Goddys:
DEMOTION awaits any man that mix pleasure with business.

Women are only attracted to power, money and influence. Marriage is a SCAM.

Don't be deceived. Every woman is capable of cheating on her husband when she meets a WEALTHIER and INFLUENTIAL man who gives her more ATTENTION than her husband.

Take note of the keywords in capitalization
I strongly disagree.

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Vs Uber, Which Is Cheaper? / Original Samsu Oil Available (quickest Cure To Premature Ejaculation) / Nigeria Earns $4.41b From Oil Export In 1 Month - Cbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.