Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals Why Arsenal Lost To Brighton BY JUNO JONSON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals Why Arsenal Lost To Brighton BY JUNO JONSON (432 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals Why Arsenal Lost 2-1 To Brighton - EPL / Cleric, Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals Why Arsenal Lost 2-1 To Brighton. / Angry Manager Sarri Finally Reveals Why Arsenal Beat Chelsea 2 – 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals Why Arsenal Lost To Brighton BY JUNO JONSON by canozy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Apostle Suleman attributed Arsenal’s 2-1 defeat to Brighton to their coach, Mikel Arteta’s selection.

According to the controversial preacher, Arteta selected the wrong players for the match and slammed him for losing to a team that is on the verge of relegation.

Taking to his Twitter page, he wrote;

“When I complained about Arteta, Gunners said I should calm down,” Apostle Suleman wrote on his Twitter handle. “It’s not about the board, please.”

“Arteta has weak selections. Most of the players that were featured are not on premiership level.” “How could you lose to a team that’s in the relegation zone? For a major match, you use consolidated players, not ‘experiments’.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals Why Arsenal Lost To Brighton BY JUNO JONSON by omoiyamayor(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
I am getting my closure on Arsenal gradually,i will pledge my full support to mamelodi Sundowns after getting my closure.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Reveals Why Arsenal Lost To Brighton BY JUNO JONSON by janedonez(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
We shall rise again. The fall is temporal

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Are Not Planning To Celebrate Their Laliga Title� / Man Utd Urged To Sign The 27-year-old Rather Than Sancho. / Download Video: Manchester Utd Vs Crystal Palace 1-3 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.