Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Let's End This Bitterness - All About Father's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's End This Bitterness - All About Father's Day (172 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Revealed! Dumo’s Greatest Fear About Father’s Autopsy Report / 'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's End This Bitterness - All About Father's Day by rexericx(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let's settle this matter.
Let me tell yall sisters / women something... Every year, happy Father's day is posted I see a bunch of negative posts & comments.

All mothers are not great mothers either, but you don't see that kind of bitterness on mother's day. YOU NEED HEALING! We should be able to say Happy Father's day to those good fathers without you having to write a whole bitter paragraph .

Men Are Under Attack And This World Refuses To Acknowledge It .

Remember when you want to get on and bash your kids father 'You chose to be with that man. Next time seek God first before you get involved with a man. God will tell you yes or no.

Let's end this bitterness.

Join our page : https://www./549890931861236/

Re: Let's End This Bitterness - All About Father's Day by rexericx(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
Well it needs to stop
Re: Let's End This Bitterness - All About Father's Day by johnmartus(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
You don't have work so you can get intimidated by women.
rexericx:
Let's settle this matter.
Let me tell yall sisters / women something... Every year, happy Father's day is posted I see a bunch of negative posts & comments.

All mothers are not great mothers either, but you don't see that kind of bitterness on mother's day. YOU NEED HEALING! We should be able to say Happy Father's day to those good fathers without you having to write a whole bitter paragraph .

Men Are Under Attack And This World Refuses To Acknowledge It .

Remember when you want to get on and bash your kids father 'You chose to be with that man. Next time seek God first before you get involved with a man. God will tell you yes or no.

Let's end this bitterness.

Join our page : https://www./549890931861236/

(1) (Reply)

Why Hospital Bills Are Very Expensive And How To Pay Less / Why Hospital Bills Are Very Expensive And How To Pay Less / Easy Mom And Daughter Workout Ideas To Begin Your Fitness Journey Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.