Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The society killed our dreams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The society killed our dreams (338 Views)

Does The Society Prefer Entertainment Over Intelligence / Nigerian Society Of Engineers Membership Exam Now 4 Diets In A Year / How To Make Your Dreams Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The society killed our dreams by Tomiwa69(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
The biggest fight a person could Ever get involved with is the fight with emotions.. Fight with the real demons (Sadness and depression)... Sometimes I just dont want to exist anymore.. Life is Painful... Life is unfair...Despite aving such big dream..I Almost everyday curse the society in which I find myself...Yeah my parents are Doing Everything possible in their best way to Give me the best...but they only care bout my physical wellbeing forgetting I am human with emotions...the emotional wellbeing of a Typical African child is simply non existing to the mind of our parents...they dont expect us to show emotional feelings cause they don't look at the fact that we are not robots...So many LOVE I shared...all ended up in tears...Makes me wonder is there even anyone out there for me...So huge of an ambition.. But the society is weak to support our dream,Wish I was not born on theses helpless continent (Africa)...Life seem meaningless and useless at random point in time...
Re: The society killed our dreams by XOGBADO(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2020
Suicide is not the option.
You want to die and leave your parents and siblings in pains, after all the sacrifices they've done for you? Bro there's more to life, stay strong please
Re: The society killed our dreams by Tomiwa69(m): 12:03am On Jun 22, 2020
XOGBADO:
Suicide is not the option.
You want to die and leave your parents and siblings in pains, after all the sacrifices they've done for you? Bro there's more to life, stay strong please
No one care bout ur emotions... From family to friends to even the Girlfriend ....
The society leave u to urself
The Country Failed us
Re: The society killed our dreams by XOGBADO(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Tomiwa69:

No one care bout ur emotions... From family to friends to even the Girlfriend ....

Lol, your major problem seems to be the heartbreak your girl unleashed on you. But truth is, it's not worth it. You're still very young. Let's focus on what's more important. Why not try to build friendship first before thinking of entering a relationship with the girl?
Re: The society killed our dreams by Tomiwa69(m): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2020
XOGBADO:

Lol, your major problem send to be the heartbreak your girl unleashed in you. But truth is, it's not worth it. You're still very young. Let's focus on what's more important
Heartbreak Apart...My other option would Then be to pursue a dream..but when that dream Also prove to be not supportive Cause of the society in which u find urself
Things start to fall apart..we av nowhere else to hide...
Re: The society killed our dreams by Kidskywalker: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2020
OP start searching for happiness and the will to live people have invested in you don't waste their efforts
Re: The society killed our dreams by HarunaWest(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2020
lol... I thought you mus be enjoying your new religion by now.. How come you feel a void?
Re: The society killed our dreams by XOGBADO(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Heartbreak Apart...My other option would Then be to pursue a dream..but when that dream Also prove to be not supportive Cause of the society in which u find urself
Things start to fall apart..we av nowhere else to hide...
Bro, take things step by step . Well definitely get there. Don't let your environment limit you
Re: The society killed our dreams by Tomiwa69(m): 12:25am On Jun 22, 2020
HarunaWest:
lol... I thought you mus be enjoying your new religion by now.. How come you feel a void?
I feel a void cause I av become conscious of my universe...and I av a dream to change a lot of things...but our brain whooped society is giving no chance or room for innovation... Africa is Still enslaved...if u are Trying to justify ur religion Nonsense with me...it ain't working
Infact ur religion enslavement is what brought about my desire to be innovative... But it Cant be achieved cause am birthed an African
Re: The society killed our dreams by Tomiwa69(m): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2020
XOGBADO:

Bro, take things step by step . Well definitely get there. Don't let your environment limit you
Am trying to...Thank u for ur concern sir...I will look into Something..

1 Like

Re: The society killed our dreams by HarunaWest(m): 5:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Tomiwa69:

I feel a void cause I av become conscious of my universe...and I av a dream to change a lot of things...but our brain whooped society is giving no chance or room for innovation... Africa is Still enslaved...if u are Trying to justify ur religion Nonsense with me...it ain't working
Infact ur religion enslavement is what brought about my desire to be innovative... But it Cant be achieved cause am birthed an African
LOL.. You talk of being innovative? And the best you could come up with is suicide... damn.... That means you are a confused entity. You have started blaming factors for your enslavement. This is the memoir of a weakling. A man that can't handle life and is ready to quit. Blaming Africa for his inefficiency.
You quit or your don't quit, that's your headache.. We Move.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Into Mobile App, Website Application, Software, Desktop Application / Data Analyst / Get An Approved Upwork Account In Minutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.