Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock (15135 Views)

Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / Gbajabiamila, Gowon, Buhari, Lawan Celebrate Independence Day (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by RuddyFusion(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
so you a very funny human being and those that gave you likes.

It's a shame! For you to write this

It's not a must you reply guess you know that? If you're not ok with the context of my content just waka pass
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:17am On Jun 22, 2020
anibi9674:
When two dull heads meet what can they produce?

cc: , bighead9, simplyleo

eriako!!!
Ekpa nah egwobi!!!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2020
RuddyFusion:

It's not a must you reply guess you know that? If you're not ok with the context of my content just waka pass
so why did you have to quote and you don't want me to respond. ? Mental slavery is self inflicted.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by RuddyFusion(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
so why did you have to quote and you don't want me to respond. ? Mental slavery is self inflicted.

Is it difficult to make your point without a descend into the gutters? Is it?
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Didi2d(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
You obviously have no interest in the security aspect of the meeting.

The topic of this thread says APC Crisis
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by GeneralPula: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
Ogonimilitant:
Nigeria is finished, does this show you that you have a president?
A lawmaker whose job is to make laws in a democracy that has separation of power,
went to the president to tell him how to do his job. even telling him to present
a supplementary budget to fight insecurity in a country that he swore to protect his people.

Does that picture look like a current picture? in this COVID-19 not wearing a mask and shaking hands?
In all those stories, I did not read where the senate president reported or quoted what the president told him?
How can you meet a president and you reported all these without saying one world of what the president said to you?

Do you see why Nnamdi Kanu is unhappy with Nigerians?
for five years, the service chiefs did not do anything to secure the country and you still telling us what you will
do if they don't perform.

A whole Nigerian embassy was pulled down and workers chased away in Ghana and your president has never said anything
All we hear is the presidency said this or that. Who is presidency
You are waiting for tinubu 2023 to rescue you, its a shame. Fulanis will destroy Nigeria before 2023
Join Nnamdi Kanu to rescue you from Nigeria from the hands of this liars and criminals

APC is evil and our politicians are evil and the media eviler than all of them.

[/s]

Nonsense and Kanu slave!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by sterlingD(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2020
Is this a government of meetings?Series of meetings upon meetings upon meetings and things are still the way they are and getting worse

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by engela7(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Meninmen:

Because he mentioned Nnamdi Kanu means he doesn't make sense again?

Well, I agree with you sha. I really didn't like the way he brought in Nnamdi Kanu into the matter, but if you remove Nnamdi Kanu from his write-up, everything the dude said is right

We are saying the same thing.
He was writing something meaningful before he spoilt it with his Nnamdi Kanu.....
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by engela7(m): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
the truth will always be bitter. Keep hiding and not telling yourself the truth. Nnamdi can is here to rescue you. I am not here for likes

My brother, I'm a core Igbo man, from Isu in Imo state.

I do not know your tribe as am not a tribalistic bigot but I still think I'm more Biafran than you.
I believe in Biafra but not in Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2020
engela7:

My brother, I'm a core Igbo man, from Isu in Imo state.

I do not know your tribe as am not a tribalistic bigot but I still think I'm more Biafran than you.
I believe in Biafra but not in Nnamdi Kanu.
so why not start your own
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Bighead9: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

cc: , bighead9, simplyleo

eriako!!!
Ekpa nah egwobi!!!

Cry me a River.

We Igbos are die hard supporters of President Buhari and APC. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari, Lawan Meet In Aso Rock by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Nonsense and Kanu slave!
AREWA SAID POWER WILL REMAIN IN THE NORTH. YOU SOLD YOUR SOUTHERN BROTHERS
FOR 2023. It's a shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman / Air-Force Commandos Demonstrate Operation Thunder Bolt (Video) / Dr Aroms Aigbehi Calls For Boycott Of Cow Meat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.