Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra (558 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Entourage Heavily Armed With Military Weapons Walking Free / Metaphysical Storm SE. Umu Biafra, Nde Wonu! / Nigerian Wedding Invites By Wedding Feferity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra by MetaPhysical: 2:45am On Jun 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra by MightySparrow: 3:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Mus...? biafra is dead in the cradle be that.
Re: Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra by uzohrome(m): 3:36am On Jun 22, 2020
When you have not noticed that you are useless, the only option left is to remain useless. You are extremely useless
Re: Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra by MetaPhysical: 5:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Almajiris to travel down to Biafra and learn to speak Igbo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra by BabaRamota1980: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
How come? Asari na biafran, why would he invite people into a party he doesnt own or have contribution in? Is Asari not kalabari?
Re: Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra by MetaPhysical: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
How come? Asari na biafran, why would he invite people into a party he doesnt own or have contribution in? Is Asari not kalabari?

He is but Kalabari is in Biafran map already, so he is a bonafide Biafran.

Babaramo lets go get our Biafran passport to use go Hajj. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra by BabaRamota1980: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

He is but Kalabari is in Biafran map already, so he is a bonafide Biafran.

Babaramo lets go get our Biafran passport to use go Hajj. grin

You and who dey get Biafran passpotrr. I spit on anything with biafra on it. Ttwueeh. I take the flag wipe yansh sef. Please stop mixing biafra and hajj, the two do not go together.
Re: Asari Dokubo Invites Muslims To Join Biafra by MetaPhysical: 4:29am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You and who dey get Biafran passpotrr. I spit on anything with biafra on it. Ttwueeh. I take the flag wipe yansh sef. Please stop mixing biafra and hajj, the two do not go together.

grin

no vex.

(1) (Reply)

Eze Igbo Ghana, Celebrates New Yam Festival And 10th Year On The Throne. / The Ata Igala Visits Oiu Of Warri / Benin–haiti Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.