Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram (45940 Views)

CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi / Angela Okorie Wears Cleavage-Baring Crop Top, Blasts Trolls / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by AsawanaDgreat: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Those attacking her should do same to their dads.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by jrusky(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'm never in support of anyone insulting anyone parent haven't said that if this man still in this condition I'm seen here as a father to this beautiful looking lady then something not right pls lets say the truth.

I know few of these yeyebrity family pls if you see some of their parent especially those foolish nollywood fake big boys and fake big babes you will be ashame of them.

Young lady if this man I'm seen hereis your dad and still in this condition no need fighting anyone go back home and upgrade this man life, buy him good dress, give him good food and in six months you will see the miracle.

Go back home look after your father simple as that young lady.
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
stagger:

Do you know that Chief Onyishi of Peace Mass Transit started off as the 1st driver of the 1st bus of that company in 1994?

Na as u just dey tell me now I dey know sha.

btw,

my comment shouldn't have attracted this kind of question naah, I am not abusing the man.

maybe na another person u want quote.
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by beejaay: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eryyy92:
to be honest the man looks poor
like a commercial driver
How do you expect an 80+ man to dress or look.. Do you even know what's called age.. You expect an old man like that in his home to be dressing how?? Poverty don eat una brain away

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Ladycewhy(f): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
The fact that a person doesn't know the difference between "rich" and "reach" shows their level of reasoning . undecided. That fan's IQ is on minus.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Graceboi1: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
SideIncome:
One can be a millionaire and choose to remain simple in his or her outlook. I make quite a killing from affiliate marketing but see no need to live extravagantly. I work hard for the money and work from home. By the way, I have a free eBook for folks who are interested in learning how to make $1000 from affiliate marketing monthly.. its in my signature
Interested!!! are you on whatspp 07069277698
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Victorcwu(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
SideIncome:
One can be a millionaire and choose to remain simple in his or her outlook. I make quite a killing from affiliate marketing but see no need to live extravagantly. I work hard for the money and work from home. By the way, I have a free eBook for folks who are interested in learning how to make $1000 from affiliate marketing monthly.. its in my signature

Please how can I get your ebook sir
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
tot:

The correct usage is “a headache” because the word “headache” starts with a consonant.

Olodo. I won't be surprised if you also refer to RICH as REACH. Dumb folks everywhere.

Keep shut "reach" and "rich" are two different words entirely.
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by tot(f): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
Observer131:

Keep shut "reach" and "rich" are two different words entirely.
[/s]
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by humilitypays(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
These people are the reason US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand subject smart Nigerians to that nonsense called IELTs, TOEFL, etc English tests to work or study in their country while they allow Nakupendas from Xenophobic Africa with their thick English angry angry
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by galaxy2020(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
All these ppl attacking her, let's see your own father. I guess some of you don't even have a picture of your father to post. Make una mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Royalcity: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eryyy92:
like a commercial driver
my thoughts too.
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by DarkJeddi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
This man looks poor abeg. Okrika polo and aba chinos
So what do you want an old man to wear while relaxing in his home?
Gucci and Gabbana? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by DarkJeddi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
she's trynna cover her fake ass up.

the father looks unkempt and malnourished and she is 'reach', that's a fact we are seeing.

no amount of defense to pull to tackle that.

excusing ass bitch, make dem dey take care of their parents, abeg.
Show us your own Father..

Make we compare and contrast a well fed father from a malnourished and unkempt one.. shocked

Abi you dey shame to snap am.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Show us your own Father..

[s]Make we compare and contrast a well fed father from a malnourished and unkempt one.. shocked

Abi you dey shame to snap am.. undecided
[/s]
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Evercurious(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
In Lagos, if you dress the way her father dressed, it is Environmental Trash Removal Team that would get him out. He didn't even see good food to eat. See him dressed like a retired hawker.

They won't take care of their parents and loved ones while alive, it is when their parents die they would start spraying money at the burial.

The man ask you for money? Did you get to read all that transpired? Stay there dey kill yourself for a man wey no even send you...

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Evercurious(f): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
she's trynna cover her fake ass up.

the father looks unkempt and malnourished and she is 'reach', that's a fact we are seeing.

no amount of defense to pull to tackle that.

excusing ass bitch, make dem dey take care of their parents, abeg.

Abeg no kill yourself.. The man doesn't care...

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Evercurious:

Abeg no kill yourself .. The man doesn't care...

@bolded. okay, thanx. I was about drinking sniper self and suicide rope is already hung up on the ceiling fan, thanks for calling me back to life. wink

I see, what a wonderful man he is.

I hail u, sis.
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by ecomalchemist(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sysdatek:

the average commercial driver in Nigeria has a better financial standing than thousands of graduates in this country
some grads are still teaching for 25 and 20k a month years after leaving school
thats money "the commercial driver sees in a day or 2"

heck even vulcanisers make up to 200k a month undecided
lets stop looking down on people

The truth in this your comment ehn, i still dey talk am till tomorrow. Iya basira wey dey sell food for street corner dey make at least 10k daily. How many graduates can boast of earning 50k a month ?

There's a lot of money in those jobs that we look down on but na pride no go let us do am. 'What will people say' has been holding us down since forever.,we move still !

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by gift01: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sysdatek:

the average commercial driver in Nigeria has a better financial standing than thousands of graduates in this country
some grads are still teaching for 25 and 20k a month years after leaving school
thats money "the commercial driver sees in a day or 2"

heck even vulcanisers make up to 200k a month undecided
lets stop looking down on people
you for no reply am. Let them live in their ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by ChiefSweetus: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jochabed:
She has a point tho.
I hate frivolous IG hoes but she is 100% correct.
Everything she said, and the need to defend her dad against broke fools hiding behind keypads and online anonymity.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by lenghtinny(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
tot:
A "REACH" man? The terrible English these days is enough to give one a headache.
The funniest part is rich is just a four letter word

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Shooyie: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
What's wrong with what he is wearing? I don't understand o.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
I don't see the point of these vicious attacks against this lady. She's being real and honest as far as I can see from her comments.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by iamdapsyj(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Franklinn1:
Exactly nwanne
my own concern is the man does not look happy in that picture!
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by OdefaGirl(f): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Live your life..... don't mind those looking for faults

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by earnit2: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
lol
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Arizonaz: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
In life never underate anyone.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Engrgreg231(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Whatever that's there life
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Passionate1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eryyy92:
like a commercial driver

Do u have a father?

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by WeRblessed(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
gurunlocker:
What's a "reach man?" grin grin

A 'reach man', I guess is a man that reaches clout chasers on social media.

You wonder why some Nigerian graduates are unemployable undecided
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by shegzydave(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
I supported her, generally it is don't like wearing fanstacy clothes, use will see a multi-billionaire and if you the kind of clothes he is wearing, is dear wives and daughter that dress to kill, that where you know the husband or dad is a rich man....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Gets G-Wagon As Birthday Gift [PICS] / Tekno And His Girlfriend Lola Rae Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / BBNaija's Tacha Parties & Competes In Twerking With Her Male Friend In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.