Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Channel Of Blessing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Channel Of Blessing (129 Views)

YouTube removes official channel of TB Joshua’s megachurch / My Baby Is 13 Today (a Word Of Blessing Please) / The Reason Why Jesus Christ Is Flogging Your Church Instead Of Blessing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Channel Of Blessing by morningtea(m): 4:37am On Jun 22, 2020
MORNING TEA DEVOTIONAL:
WhatsApp: +2348167589854

Monday June 22nd, 2020
By Pst Israel Olorunfemi

TOPIC: CHANNEL OF BLESSING

Gen 9:1 "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth."

What do I mean by channel of blessing? I mean an avenue through which blessings flow into our life. This shall be our focus this week. I welcome you to the new week.

First of all, from scriptures, we understand that God's blessing basically flows from Him to us. He is the Source of all blessings. To Abraham He said: "By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee" (Gen 22:16-17).

This scripture shows to us that we can encounter the raw blessings of God directly from Him. He remains the Source of all genuine blessing. However, such blessings flow in respond to our obedience to His rational and irrational instructions. It's disobedience that disqualifies one from God's blessings.

God blessed Jabez directly, and granted him that which he requested (1Chro 4:9-10). He blessed Jacob also and changed him from a person to a nation to validate the word of God that says: "A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time (Gen 32:26-28; Isaiah 60:22).

The truth is that God has not stopped turning men to nations like Jacob; He is still doing that today. The hidden blessing in you shall come alive so much that you shall become a nation this year, in Jesus name.

What God did yesterday, He is still doing today and will keep doing it tomorrow. He is the same all the time (Heb 13:cool. The nation in you is about to emerge. Be obedient to Him!

PRAYER: I pray that your week shall be full of surprises, in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
June 22 (Esth 5-8; Acts 6)

Share this with your contacts!

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 23RD JUNE 2020 / Thirst For The Holy Spirit / Lessons From Akeugbagold Part Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.