Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

When You See This Post, Go And Check - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You See This Post, Go And Check (237 Views)

What Exactly Was Reno Omokri Trying To Achieve With This Post? / Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status / I Didnt Believe My Eyes Seeing This Post From Nta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You See This Post, Go And Check by PlugCentral: 6:22am On Jun 22, 2020
If you are my friend on Facebook, pls make a conscious effort to follow me on Facebook. When you see this post, go and check if you are following me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QN7BkuNBGg

Recommend me to your friends pls do they also can follow me on Facebook.
Thank you.

Tomisin Ojo is TVs unstoppable Princess and host of the conversation on Bumper Breakfast on DSTV255

Re: When You See This Post, Go And Check by helinues: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2020
All the best... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Appoints New Head Of Service, Selimot Ottun / Akure - Ikere Road Awarded For Expansion - Governor Akeredolu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.