Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

A Man Of 29 Yrs Old To Came A Grandfather What A History - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Man Of 29 Yrs Old To Came A Grandfather What A History (803 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / "Hilarious Pic" You Found Out Your Grandfather used your toothbrush / Photo: When A Child Met His Grandfather's Twin For The First Time.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Of 29 Yrs Old To Came A Grandfather What A History by Donchuks48(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2011
grin grin ;DA MAN of 29 who is set to become Britain's youngest grandfather when his teenage daughter gives birth was today criticised for trying to 'cash in' on the pregnancy. The soon-to-be record breaker was earlier said to be "fuming" that his 14-year-old daughter was 11 weeks pregnant because she was due to start her school exam courses. But neighbours said he was in fact celebrating because more state benefits would be given to his family - and said he had bragged about "making a fortune" on selling his story. The man - whose identity is being kept a secret to protect his young daughter - is now said to be in negotiations to sell his family's story to a Sunday newspaper. But before talks with the tabloid had begun, the man said: "It ’s like history repeating itself". "I quite like the idea of being the youngest grandad in Britain, but at the same time I ’m fuming that she is pregnant. grin
Re: A Man Of 29 Yrs Old To Came A Grandfather What A History by WackyJ1(m): 7:37am On Jan 28, 2011
What's the world turning into?
Re: A Man Of 29 Yrs Old To Came A Grandfather What A History by Nelson6(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2011
lol its no big deal*** he must be 15 wen he impregnated her mum lol
Re: A Man Of 29 Yrs Old To Came A Grandfather What A History by Kunbee: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mschew

(1) (Reply)

Stupidity / Big Dummy / Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.